✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MSN 6.1

Sweet One

...or 6.2, i'm not sure what point version this msn is but i downloaded "the latest" one and it's kinda screwing up big time. It's not letting me sign on like AT ALL!! isn't that mad??

does anyone else have this? or the is it MSN plus? You can make sound effects apparently...coolness...but it won't work! it won't even load!! sorry, just had to share my grief. it's been happening for a couple of days now.

:cool: MSN rules. But so does AIM. :P

MSN Plus is like an addition you can put to your messenger. It has sounds that you can send to people, apparently. It screwed up my comp. so forget that. Oh, and now i can't sign in at all. They're saying they can't reach my contact list. Am i officially screwed? yes? alrighty then.

"Sorry we could not sign you in because the sign-in name you entered does not exist or your password is incorrect.

If you have forgotten your password, please click Help in the main Messenger window, and then click Help Topics for instructions on resetting your password. 0x81000303"

This is the message I get, its strange. Especially the little code at the end of it, is this the message everyone else gets?

"Sorry we could not sign you in because the sign-in name you entered does not exist or your password is incorrect.

If you have forgotten your password, please click Help in the main Messenger window, and then click Help Topics for instructions on resetting your password. 0x81000303"

BANANAMAN!! I got the exact same thing this morning. :dozey: