✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italia

ColdJuly°

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa! nice thread! im half italian :D however ,i cant speak italian.. hmm..just a lil bit.. my granfather always tried to teach me but i've always been a lazy ass :P

:wink3: :kiss: a proposito, il mio nome è Ren(ato :P ) ciao :cool:

whoa! nice thread! im half italian :D however ,i cant speak italian.. hmm..just a lil bit.. my granfather always tried to teach me but i've always been a lazy ass :P

Good!If you all want, I could teach you some italian...

Tank you all 4 posting here!If you all want, I could teach you some italian...io mi chiamo Giulia

Tank you all 4 posting here!If you all want, I could teach you some italian...io mi chiamo Giulia

Grazie! i'd like to learn more coz my italian is really and i mean really bad haha:P

Ciao bella ,Come stai ? :wink3: :P

Grazie! i'd like to learn more coz my italian is really and i mean really bad haha:P

Ciao bella ,Come stai ? :wink3: :P

Ciao bello!Sto bene grazie!I think we could learn a lot from songs so, here's a piece from the translation of Yellow:

Look at the stars: Guarda le stelle

look how they shine for you:guarda come splendono per te

and everything you do : e ogni cosa che fai

yeah, they were all Yellow:sì, (loro) erano tutte gialle

Now I've gotta go, 'coz it's a bit late...I think I wont be back 4 a week or so 'cos I've got to study a lot. :/ ..it will be a tyring week!

:kiss: kisses!