✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Italia

ColdJuly°

whoa!! u remembered my name! :P Hi Giulia!! Im doing ok, i just recorded a new coldplay cover hehe so im really happy :D what about u bella? :kiss:

haha yup, my sis noni..hehe she's in Rome right now..i've been to italy so long ago..i can hardly remember :stunned:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa!! u remembered my name! :P Hi Giulia!! Im doing ok, i just recorded a new coldplay cover hehe so im really happy :D what about u bella? :kiss:

haha yup, my sis noni..hehe she's in Rome right now..i've been to italy so long ago..i can hardly remember :stunned:

Ciao bello!

I'm incredibly happy 'cos the scool has just ended!Where are you going on holiday?I'm going in Croatia on July the 3rd

@Rome:I wish I will be able to go @ the Europe music awards of this year, 'cos they'll take place in Rome!!!

Which instrument do you play?I play the bass :cool: and I sing too (not together yet, 'cos it's a bit hard!). I just have learnt Trouble and Clocks bass lines! :D I'm trying to tab Daylight 'cos I haven't found its tab anywhere :/ ...

Ciao bello!

I'm incredibly happy 'cos the scool has just ended!Where are you going on holiday?I'm going in Croatia on July the 3rd

@Rome:I wish I will be able to go @ the Europe music awards of this year, 'cos they'll take place in Rome!!!

Which instrument do you play?I play the bass :cool: and I sing too (not together yet, 'cos it's a bit hard!). I just have learnt Trouble and Clocks bass lines! :D I'm trying to tab Daylight 'cos I haven't found its tab anywhere :/ ...

Ciao Bella! Come stai ? :kiss:

Whoa! lucky you! 2 weeks left for me then Im free! wooooo! i dont think i'll be going out coz im ill :bigcry:

You're going to Croatia? sweet! have fun! :cool:

I didnt know the ema would be in Rome :stunned: I wish i could go :(

oh, im a guitar player and i've been trying to play the bass for a few months but im not that good hehe..I might post a few link of my coldplay covers later if u want :D

i so know what u mean, its damn hard sing and play at the same time :/

Btw, you might find this tab useful : http://mxtabs.net/tabs.php?path=Bass,c,1886,Coldplay,Daylight,75512

I think im off for now

Arrivederci :P

Ciao bello!

Ciao Bella! Come stai ? :kiss:

Whoa! lucky you! 2 weeks left for me then Im free! wooooo! i dont think i'll be going out coz im ill :bigcry:

You're going to Croatia? sweet! have fun! :cool:

I didnt know the ema would be in Rome :stunned: I wish i could go :(

oh, im a guitar player and i've been trying to play the bass for a few months but im not that good hehe..I might post a few link of my coldplay covers later if u want :D

i so know what u mean, its damn hard sing and play at the same time :/

Btw, you might find this tab useful : http://mxtabs.net/tabs.php?path=Bass,c,1886,Coldplay,Daylight,75512

I think im off for now

Arrivederci :P

Ciao Renato!

GRAZIE!!!!I've been looking for that tab for ages!!My bass teacher tried to write it down just yesterday!

I know, it's very difficult to play and sing @ the same time, infact I think I'll just play...I can't leave my bass! :D I tried to sing and play Clocks and it's not very diff. 'cos the bass part is very easy.

Sure I want to listen to your covers! :D

Get well soon!

I want italian lessons giulia.

I´m spanish so i think it couldn´t be very difficult to me, some years ago i had some chat italian friend.

Io sono Ari.

Ok!If you look at the previous pages, you will found the translation of some Coldplay's songs...

So, let’s start with the basis of italian language

TO BE=ESSERE

I am =Io sono

You are=tu sei

He is=Lui è

She is=Lei è

It is=Esso è

We are=Noi siamo

You are=Voi siete

They are=Essi sono

My name is=Io mi chiamo

I come froma=Io vengo da