✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do I deserve 3 days suspension PLUS an F in my English class

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!! :lol:

We don't get F's. I think a fail is an E I dunno. I've never got lower than a C+ on my report before.

haha really? here we dont use letters, we use numbers. We need 60+ to pass.

And whoa Julia, you're a smart girl! only C+s... I tell you, if we studied in the same school, i'd always sit close to you, that's for sure.

u evil bitch! u shouldnt give him ideas u bastard! haha

:sneaky:

Haha thanks Thom! :D I'm almost a straight A student but I always seem to get a C+ in like, cooking or some shit like that. But thats only cos I get really bored lol. Haha and if you wanted to copy off me I'd let you for sure! But only you cause you're Mr. Lavigne :lol: :D :P :)

Haha coolies

uhm..nah nothing new really except..its my birthday in two days! Haha I've told everyone about 800 times and they're starting to get annoyed lol uh-oh.

A huge party is coming for a sweet mole.. dont forget to check the board in 2 days :wink3:

:kiss: :kiss:

Haha thanks Thom! I'm almost a straight A student but I always seem to get a C+ in like, cooking or some shit like that. But thats only cos I get really bored lol. Haha and if you wanted to copy off me I'd let you for sure! But only you cause you're Mr. Lavigne

hahaha hey, that's cool. and oh, thanks julia. My local friends would never let me copy their answers. ha

And oh, you guys study stuff like cooking there? :stunned: whoa, that's intense. I wasted my time studying chemistry and math, things i'll never use in my life, while i could've studied the fine art of cooking. Man, brazilian schools are dumb.

I sooo wish I could go back in time and move to australia. :/ ha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But I cant behave! Its my birthday and I go crazy when I'm celebrating! I'm turning 16! And uhh...I already so all the stuff you do so you cant stop me! Mwahaha... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

:wink3: :D :D :P :)

hahaha hey, that's cool. and oh, thanks julia. My local friends would never let me copy their answers. ha

And oh, you guys study stuff like cooking there? whoa, that's intense. I wasted my time studying chemistry and math, things i'll never use in my life, while i could've studied the fine art of cooking. Man, brazilian schools are dumb.

I sooo wish I could go back in time and move to australia. ha

Aaawww hehehe. Yeah cooking is good but it can get really boring though. I just sit around and make somebody else make the food for me. Haha i'm so cruel. :sneaky: Yeah we have to study science and maths and stuff until the end of this year then we can choose whatever we want to study. Aaww and you shoud come move here with me! :D:D

But I cant behave! Its my birthday and I go crazy when I'm celebrating! I'm turning 16! And uhh...I already so all the stuff you do so you cant stop me! Mwahaha...

haha ok ,ok i cant stop u so im gonna join you.. :wink3: :wink3: :kiss: :kiss:

meet me in the bathroom..ermm i mean the song :idea2: :P :cool: