✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do I deserve 3 days suspension PLUS an F in my English class

Jeff Gordon

ok so I tried to help a friend out by taking pix of my answers on my test with my picture phone...and he got caught with it when he went to class and took his test...and now I'm facing 3 days suspension plus an F in my English class for semester...I'm an honors student and have never gotten a C or a D or an F...WTF????...what do u think is a good punishment?...I made a mistake that's all[/b]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: ok here's my problem...I'm having a really horrible time dealing with the fact that I failed at something...especially school..even tho it was only one semester...but I have had this fear of failing since I was little......what do I do now???...my life is all screwed up now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok verdict is in.... :cry: I'm getting an F for my final grade and 3 days suspension...this can't be happening! :cry: ...I just experienced something I constantly fear..."failure"... :cry:

that sux...well i guess at least you know better than to try that now....i just hate it when stuff like that happens. but then thats just life :cry: hope your parents aren't too hard on you over it. :)

Sweet One, that's funny! thx for cheering me up!!! headbanger_bassist, my dad wasn't happy at all but he knows that I'm struggling with this F thing...so he's going easy on me...I still got grounded tho...but I think him yelling at me hurts the most than getting my ass kicked.. :(

something like that happened to me some years before...a really bad experience...soooo painful....and I`m a gud student ...well...I was...I already finish...I understand how you feel...and believe me there`s nothing to do just keep it going!!...nothing is more important than your healthy or your believes...you`re still the same Jeff...you can keep being the same smart guy...and you know what...PROVE IT!!!!!...prove it was a mistake...and that you can be better....and face it!!...you`ll feel relief...keep study...being a gud boy...and you`ll see this thing in a future is going to be only a memory...!!...another history to tell.... ;) ...don`t fall honey!!!!.... ;)

joyce, hey thank you!...I really needed that...and I'm going to have to do that...I guess this is an obstacle in life that I have to overcome no matter how painful it is...I just hope I get better and not worse...some kid in my class said I probably will kill myself b4 I'm 25 bcuz I can't accept failure...I hope he's wrong :cry:

Guest LiquidSky

My god! You are so dramatic! :stunned:

sorry I said that... :embarrased:

okay, I don't see why you get a 3 days suspension.... :huh: I don't get that...you should probably get like a week on detention or something...but suspension? :huh: w/tom's little sis that does makes sense but in your case... :confused:

Anyways, it was just a mistake you did and I hope you learned from it...now it's not the end of the world...go and get some ice-cream and listen to coldplay ;) :) Hope you feel better soon :)

LiquidSky, u rock ...thanx..I'm going to get some ice cream and listen to Coldplay all day...wait, I have 3 days...better stock up on the icecream and put my Coldplay CD's on repeat...lol...hey I am starting to feel better...thanx everybody!!!!! :D

Sweet One' date=' that's funny! thx for cheering me up!!! [b']headbanger_bassist[/b], my dad wasn't happy at all but he knows that I'm struggling with this F thing...so he's going easy on me...I still got grounded tho...but I think him yelling at me hurts the most than getting my ass kicked.. :(

it does hurt. no way to describe it really, but i know, thats how my dad deals with just about everything i do that bugs him [which happens to be a lot, as supposedly i'm a "rebel"]. :cry: *hugs*