✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do I deserve 3 days suspension PLUS an F in my English class

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I KNOW TGHIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE ALL SERIOUS AND STAFF..... BUT THAT IDEA IS VERY CREATIVE1 I PROLLY WOULD NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING SIMILAR........ BUT THEN, NEITHER I COULD! WE ARE 4 STUDENTS, SO SO REALLY YOU CAN'T CHEAT AND ALL THAT STAFF! :lol:

I'LL HAVE IT IN MIND THO! SO THANKIES THANKIES, AND ABOUT IT, AH JUST LIVE AND LET PEOPLE LIVE! :D

:)

im a little late but anyway, jeff i thought it was really brave of you to help your friend and still face the consequences thats really really cool of you. :)

glad youre cheering up already with all that advice and all that music! :D *hugs* dont sweat it man and stay out of that and your life will continue just normal (and hopefully it'll be smooth sailing) :P

Yea, i got thousands of F's and i'm still alive and kicking.

And oh, you see... maybe you could get rid of that ugly F if you steal your teacher's diary and change your grade. I did it once and it worked pretty well.

Ps - stealing is wrong

And oh, you see... maybe you could get rid of that ugly F if you steal your teacher's diary and change your grade. I did it once and it worked pretty well.

Ps - stealing is wrong

u evil bitch! u shouldnt give him ideas u bastard! haha :lol:

Julia!! hi!!! :kiss: