✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

To all you irish lads and lasses..<word?

Manders

Ok so i need to know a really good place to get married in ireland. here is my dreamed up ceremony

my hair will be even longer than it will be halfway up with red roses in it. it will be in view of a really pretty castle and maybe 40 guests or less. my groom will be wearing all black my bridesmaid dresses will be short and black and fizzy on the bottom like a shortened and less optimitic prom dress. there will be red and white roses everywhere. and i will honeymoon in the U.K. so...anyone know a really good place for marriage.

also....exaggerate your dream wedding here. mines not exagerrated (the black bridesmaid dresses)

All I know is the Blimey stone or whatever, y'know people kiss it...filthy! :kiss:

Hmmm a year ago I wanted to get married in Ireland too, in a nice castle medival style but I am not sure, if not I would get married here and then go to Ireland for a honeymoon.

All I know is the Blimey stone or whatever, y'know people kiss it...filthy! :kiss:

Hmmm a year ago I wanted to get married in Ireland too, in a nice castle medival style but I am not sure, if not I would get married here and then go to Ireland for a honeymoon.

:lol: @the blimey stone! :P

I think you mean the blarney stone :idea2: :)

Slane castle in Meath is probably the most popular castle in Ireland and I know for a fact that they do weddings there! :idea2: :D although it would cost a fair bit! :stunned: :dizzy2:

Slane does just about everything :lol: nah j/k but slane concert's are on in August so no wedding then....unless you wanted someone really big playing your reception to 150,000 other people :idea2: ...that'd be pretty cool actually :P

Ok here's pictures :D

The ballroom

ballroom.jpg

montage.jpg

castle2.jpg

sl1.jpg

Hey Thom!

yeah I'm alright, a bit low today. How are you? Oh yeah we won basketball but I have a corked thigh and I need to go back to my physio cos I fuked up my shoulder again.

Whoa, that sucks! :/ I'm sure that your shoulder will be okay for your next game though. And ah, cheer up, your bday is coming! :D

And oh, i'm swell. spent my day at my friend's house jamming with him and his borther. it was cool. I tried to make em play the strokes but they didnt want to play reptilia. :angry: arseholes.

Ohh about my shoulder...it's like a re-occuring problem every time I do sport. There us something messed up in there thats why i have to keep going back. I'm going back next week but yeah, I hope its better for the next game too. :):)

Ohh and thats cool as! :D Just jamming all day...I wish I could just do stuff like that instead of going to school! Haha but omg! They didnt want to play Reptilia? That sucks! :angry:

Ohh about my shoulder...it's like a re-occuring problem every time I do sport. There us something messed up in there thats why i have to keep going back. I'm going back next week but yeah, I hope its better for the next game too.

Whoa, that kinda scared me actually. That shoulder thing sounded pretty serious. i think one of my friends had something like that, and he needed surgery but he never got it cos he was too scared.

He's still alive and playing sports though.

Oh yea, take good care of your shoulder, will ya?

Ohh and thats cool as! Just jamming all day...I wish I could just do stuff like that instead of going to school! Haha but omg! They didnt want to play Reptilia? That sucks!

hahaha Yea, it's really wicked. I wish i had a cool band though. meh.

Probably that will change when i get out of here and become the next fab moretti (you know, cos he's brazilian and he moved to the us and stuff) *dreams on*

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: @the blimey stone! :P

I think you mean the blarney stone :idea2: :)

Slane castle in Meath is probably the most popular castle in Ireland and I know for a fact that they do weddings there! :idea2: :D although it would cost a fair bit! :stunned: :dizzy2:

Slane does just about everything :lol: nah j/k but slane concert's are on in August so no wedding then....unless you wanted someone really big playing your reception to 150,000 other people :idea2: ...that'd be pretty cool actually :P

Ok here's pictures :D

The ballroom

ballroom.jpg

montage.jpg

castle2.jpg

sl1.jpg

sl1.jpg

That is SO PRETTY! :stunned: :wideeyed: :stunned: