✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Quotes from this Messageboard

Well I know you said this was already too big and so' date=' and you are not thinking in making new new sections and so, but it's like 'too crowded', you get my point, right? Well that was not the point, the thing is, and as you know, I have holidays until March [the third month of the year'] and we are in January [the first one] and well......... there is a long way! [Well that wasn't the point either] The thing is that I ask too much, and I have too little space so [and here I got to the point] could you make something to solve that?

Post the funniest things one member has written. :D

I'll start with Alison, after I suggested to her to found a Coldplaying band: "I'm gonna play the triangle...I'm a bit out of practise though." :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: how do u remember that it was ageeeees ago! :P

(i meant it too :P )

Well I know you said this was already too big and so' date=' and you are not thinking in making new new sections and so, but it's like 'too crowded', you get my point, right? Well that was not the point, the thing is, and as you know, I have holidays until March [the third month of the year'] and we are in January [the first one] and well......... there is a long way! [Well that wasn't the point either] The thing is that I ask too much, and I have too little space so [and here I got to the point] could you make something to solve that?

:lol: THAT'S OLD! + IT WAS WAY TOO OBVIOUS FOR ME WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY! :cool:

that carla one is hilarimous. "january (the first one)" haha! i think my favorite one is well i dunno..... random spurts of random madness such as "penis" in a thread about drinks. hehe. oh and skinned alive i like your av and sig only your sig makes me mad cuz ive lost that cd but i do love radiohead with a passion from my nostrils. :cool:

Here's one from smaw barker which I thought was pretty funny...

"OH BOY air guitar! I love playing air guitar along to The Scientist, its like -Ching ching Ching ching Ching ching Ching ching- and and, Yellow! -DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING ding ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ding ding REOW REOW REOW REOW REOW REOW reow reow-"

:)