✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh MAN...

Shiver911

At lunch hour, me and my friends Matthew, Rachel, Victoria, and Denis were all outside, just hanging out, because it was an absolutely GORGEOUS day. We were sitting next to this door that leads into the gymnasium, having a laugh, when suddenly we all realized that everyone else was GONE. We had no idea what was going on...Then Rachel looked at her watch.

Our bell for the end of lunch rings at five minutes to one...

It was one o'clock...

We missed the bell!! Here we are, right next to the building, and none out of the five of us that were there heard it! We all rushed into the office, signed in (since we were late...stupid rule...) and then dashed off to our classes.

What a day...

Yeah. Not much though, thankfully...

We were told though that if we were sent to the office at all for the rest of the day to bring our coats, because we'd get sent home :/ None of us were. Phew...

Wow...

Today I didnt go to my study hall as I dont like the guy who's supervising us, so I havent been there in weeks. Instead during my first 2 free's I got a bus into city and bought 3 t-shirts, I got back for 3rd class, which I was supposed to go to music, but instead I played football with these kids that are younger then me. I showed up for 4th class music but I didnt do any work, the music teacher is going nuts about how we need to finish our composition and sequencing, but I played on Dance E-Jay and made some wicked beats. 5th class I was supposed to go to Politics, but instead I went to the library and read some biographies of actors I like (Robert De Niro, Johnny Depp, Eddie Norton) and then came lunch. I illegally went into the dinner hall and took 2 set of sandwiches and biscuits too before the ticket lady came. I actually did go to registration, my English Literature teacher is also my Form Teacher so therefore I had to go to English Literature last two. I went to lunch, didnt do much, I gave my friend a boost into a maths class so he could climb in the window and open the exit door, so we could eat in there. Then I was supposed to go to my 2nd class of politics, but instead I played Hangman on the whiteboard with some kids who were supposed to have the Maths teacher. Last 2 classes I HAD to go to English Literature, because shes also my form teacher and knew I shoulda been there. Instead I went to Music and my Music teacher continually shouted at everyone as we all had to get our course's work completed by tomorow morning and I havent started my sequencing OR composition, and thats all we have to do to get a mark. But instead of trying I just made some more wicked beats on Dance E-Jay, I've come up with a nice song. Unfortunately the examiners cant mark it. Poo.

If you read all that, that is my daily life.

haha at my school, no one does anything in music class.

1. the teacher has absolutly NO control over us

2. we all hate her

3. so we do whatever the hell we want and say we don't care if we fail! well those of us who aren't taking music next year, someone like...me!

i was late yesterday at lunch. 2 minutes :dozey: so i had to sign in and my teacher said we better not be late again or else we won't be able to come back for the next class.

Wow...

Today I didnt go to my study hall as I dont like the guy who's supervising us, so I havent been there in weeks. Instead during my first 2 free's I got a bus into city and bought 3 t-shirts, I got back for 3rd class, which I was supposed to go to music, but instead I played football with these kids that are younger then me. I showed up for 4th class music but I didnt do any work, the music teacher is going nuts about how we need to finish our composition and sequencing, but I played on Dance E-Jay and made some wicked beats. 5th class I was supposed to go to Politics, but instead I went to the library and read some biographies of actors I like (Robert De Niro, Johnny Depp, Eddie Norton) and then came lunch. I illegally went into the dinner hall and took 2 set of sandwiches and biscuits too before the ticket lady came. I actually did go to registration, my English Literature teacher is also my Form Teacher so therefore I had to go to English Literature last two. I went to lunch, didnt do much, I gave my friend a boost into a maths class so he could climb in the window and open the exit door, so we could eat in there. Then I was supposed to go to my 2nd class of politics, but instead I played Hangman on the whiteboard with some kids who were supposed to have the Maths teacher. Last 2 classes I HAD to go to English Literature, because shes also my form teacher and knew I shoulda been there. Instead I went to Music and my Music teacher continually shouted at everyone as we all had to get our course's work completed by tomorow morning and I havent started my sequencing OR composition, and thats all we have to do to get a mark. But instead of trying I just made some more wicked beats on Dance E-Jay, I've come up with a nice song. Unfortunately the examiners cant mark it. Poo.

If you read all that, that is my daily life.

are you doing your Leaving? :stunned: :confused:

Yep, it's called A Levels up here.

Im doing AS Levels right now (The first year of the 2 year A Level course) and Im moving to Belfast this summer to get a degree in Journalism, get that out of the way as a backup. Then I go back to high school to complete the A Levels, and then Im free to university in Newcastle to take 3 courses in directing, ART directing and drama.

And oh yeah, at registration on Friday my form teacher was calling out people's names and asking them for notes on reasons why they missed certain classes. She was like "Mark, you missed 3rd and 4th on Wednesday and the following week, 6th class on Monday", "James, 2nd class Tuesday 5th on Wednesday" etc. one or two for each person, and then for me "3rd TO 8th class Monday, Tuesday 1st AND last 5, Wednesday 2nd to 8th, Thursday and Friday you signed in but didnt show up at any classes" and that was just the first week, she had another 3 weeks to call out. We all got out of class 15 minutes late and its only supposed to last 10 minutes full stop.

either way ireland is great. yea i skipped class once and im naturally pale sometimes so i actually looked sick. i was skipping with 2 good friends of mine so it looked obvious. and i played it off pretty well saying i was thrwoing up. bile stuff not food because i had been taking some weird pills for a cold i had.....i really did have one ive had a really scratchy cough for a while.....she didnt buy it but i played it off so well and said all the right things like "yes it is ironic but isnt that why the word ironic was formed to lable such situations" and stare the teacher and adminostrator in the eyes until they submit to your story and give...well say they are going to...a way less harsher punishment for skipping. i havent got called up to the office for my punishment since. shows that they fell for it and only classified it as skipping because i had failed to report to an administrator about where i was at. yea it looked so obvious but i did a damn good acting job. and the coughing....actual cold coughing...made it more realistic. go me!