✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS ?

Guest ultimate1guy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ultimate1guy

how is that bothering you, i'm just trying to make friends, and it seems that i'm your enemy,

Guest ultimate1guy

stop harassing me or you're are the one that will be getting banned, i'm trying to be nice and you're cursing me and calling me names for no reason

dont listen to him ultimate1guy, he's just a stupid fucker with nothing better to do than bash random people for no reason. it seems i has a fetish for calling people same-sex oriented. according to him i'm a lesbian.

anyways...as i'm assuming you mean do we think you're hot...well you're not bad. my personal taste is metal guys preferably bassists :P ...goths aren't bad either, i just like headbangers :wink3: lol but i'm just weird :dizzy2: ;)

mycoldplayerisbroke is calling this guy a fag?

and this is coming from someone who actually made up a thread just to brag about how he got high on the weekend?

ultimate1guy, don't listen to this kid.

Whoa, is there some kind of anti-Eric campaign going on? whoa, just chill people. Dont you guys have a sense of humour?

Btw, ultimate1guy, you suck.

Man, im on eric side he's one of the coolest bassist ever!*hails eric* :cool:

Just dont take it seriously ppl,and wow banned ppl are coming back eh? plz ultimate, just dont use caps all the time or make random threads to see if ppl like you or not ,its a bit annoying u know? and well, i dont like to see guys piccies.. but if u were a hot girl..that's diff :D

one more thing, ultimate1guy, this is not a dating website

Amen! :P :kiss: