✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can you have another fav tune off all time

bart

I am in a bit of a dilemar that the moment. My fav tune of all time is Bohemian Rhapsody by queen, but what I want to know if i found another tune do u think I am are allowed to call that your best tune of all time.

I leave u guys to tell me ?

of course. why should it be a problem?

changing your mind isn't such a big deal. my current favourite is Paranoid Android by Radiohead, and it has been for a good few years now. But that doesn't mean I should feel bad if I suddenly come across a song I like more. I'll just shrug and say "okay, so Paranoid Android is now my second favourite, and this one is now my favourite".

Sure, then if somebody says "what about Bohemian Rhapsody" just say "I changed my mind."

HAHAHAHA

I don't think it's really a life or death situation There's no rule that says you can't have 2 favorite songs.

honestly, i don't see why this is a big deal..i have 10 favourite songs.....whoa. :lol:

Yeah, whoever says you can't is obviously one who loves to be politically correct all the time, I've encountered some of those type of people and it's not fun :dozey:

Especially if those 2 songs come from a different genre then you can get away with it even more, such as my fav. rock song of all time is...but my fav. electronica song of all time is... :D