✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

^^I dont get that :huh: :)

I think they've picked all annoying people on purpose..there's definately going to be a lot of pettifogging in this big brother :D

So far it's the blonde haired girl who seems to be the most down to earth. all the men seem like they lack knowledge of anything...except the Cleverst Guy in the world of course;)

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've picked all annoying people on purpose..there's definately going to be a lot of pettifogging in this big brother :D

So far it's the blonde haired girl who seems to be the most down to earth. all the men seem like they lack knowledge of anything...except the Cleverst Guy in the world of course;)

Lol, I meant that the first guy who was in did not stop clapping his hands :rolleyes: :P

Lol, I meant that the first guy who was in did not stop clapping his hands :rolleyes: :P

Oh God....I can't stand them!! None of them are NORMAL!!!

I want to smack ALL of them....most of the girls are all clones...size eight, straight hair, tacky clothes....ugh!

I know! They all seem so irritating!! :rolleyes: :stunned: