✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years BB is a load of crap, its just plain ridiculous.

Its like, y'know when you play The Sims, and you feel like putting a whole load of weird characters in there, like a Fireman and a Ballerina, BB5 is just like that.

Its like, y'know when you play The Sims, and you feel like putting a whole load of weird characters in there, like a Fireman and a Ballerina, BB5 is just like that.

Your such a doom merchant !

Your such a doom merchant !

:lol: :lol:

Day 4 of the 71

Big Brother gets evil, really evil on Saturday it was anouced their would be no Eviction on Friday this week. However the housemates will be asked for someone to leave the house. This would be done on a basis of one vote per housemate.

It will be then annouced to the house who is to be evicted. The nominated housemate will be seen by the other housemates leaving the house. The shock bit is the evicted housemate will enter a secrect room. See a video of those who nominated them. A they will be able to let back in the house and weak their revenge on the other housemates.

Big Brother has got :evil:

Kitten has to go.

no kitten must stay to stir up trouble' date=' because she's winding up victor and he's coming out with the best one-liners[/quote']

Day 5 Day 5 of 72

I am coming around to that. !! But they are telling her they make her go if the behivohor countiues as it sets a bad example to the rest of the house mates if she can get away it so can they.

i think something massive will happen in this one, it has too with the type of people who are in it i think. With Big Brother, alot of it, is watching it waiting for something to happen, which it often doesn't...But this time, i'm slightly more hopeful

Big Brother is really evil have you heard the alarm that goes off in the morning to wake up the housemates. It woke me up this morning. !! May bee I might use it as me new alarm clock :idea2: