✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<to Daryl>

yeah I did see that...with my 4 hours of sleep per night...it allows me to see Everything. I don't know whether that is a good, or bad thing.

Also, i'm Glad Kitten has gone...and i also Shells nekked body :blush:

i like her chirpy activeness, i think she's kind of the only one i'd want to know out of the house members

It wasnt sex, she blew him off, well, from the highlights I've seen.

Poor Stuart. Sure he got a blowjob from a hot girl with nice tits and a good ass, but it was on National TV and you just know he was well aware of it. But the poor guy couldnt tell her to fuck off, because if he did he'd lose a lot of respectability. How I would of responded:

Made it very, very clear to Michelle that I had made a promise to myself I wouldn't get any such action in the BB house because everyone I know is watching. My grandmother knows Im in the house and she's proud of me being here, she doesnt want to see this.

Michelle, and more importantly, the nation, would sympathyse. But instead Stuart just sat back and was like "Uh, yeah youre sexy too, deeerr". And she was like "You can have a squeeze of my bap if you like" like what the hell? Is she 12? These people dont have a clue.

And I doubt its being staged. I just doubt it.

The long dipping of sound is not because of swearing, I shall explain.

If you want to talk about your friend, Gerry Bird, who's cheating on his girlfriend, Gerry Bird's girlfriend might just be watching BB live at that very point. Gerry Bird is going to be very pissed off that his confidential situation has been thrown onto TV, and he would be liable to sue Big Brother.

Think about it, think about the amount of time you spend talking about other people, their situations, your friends, anyone. You spend a lot of time talking about them and mentioning their names, so of course the contestants are going to be talking about them.

Its really stupid to think that BB are instructing them during the sound dips, the producers could just change to a different angle within the house and instruct them then. Dont be silly.

she acts like she has the brain of a 13 / 14 year old girl. she annoys me a lot, and, what is worse...she is the nearest person on Big Brother to where i live. I couldn't be bothered with her, who cares if she's

a hot girl with nice tits and a good ass

even though, i don't think she is those things...but her personality is awful and clingy, and not in a cute way...she's like an annoying little Cousin :D

Chicken..... Oh Chicken its gonna be the quote the summer 2004. Do you remeber Jades 'Bla Bla Bla ' to cut short something, when she was trying to explain something. ?

And in the First one the word Minging as used by Mel was used a lot more since then. ?

Its all gone a bit quite since Kitten has left, you could notice instantly what the house is now missing. Something tells me Victor is gonna try and stir things up in the house.

***Big Brother revealed to much this morning.

Internet Big Brother fans got more than they bargained for today when the live feed from the house broadcast on RealOne Player was temporarily plugged into pre-show floor management rehearsals behind the scenes at Big Brother's Little Brother.

For over 20 minutes the feed showed floor managers planning out the camera moves necessary to follow Dermot around the live show.

The unintended broadcast will leave egg on the faces of production staff, whose joking and leering comments on female Big Brother contestants have now been leaked to the Internet.

At one stage, whilst watching a video monitor of live action from the house including Michelle changing, a male member of production staff is heard to say "Go on Michelle, get 'em out love, go on, ohhh - too late. Awww - OK so you'll give a bloke head on telly but you won't show us your nips. Fine. No puppies for Christmas."

The member of staff then suggests Michelle should have covered her face with her bikini instead of wearing it - "Cos she's got a face like a bulldog licking p*** off a thistle".

The last part of the leaked footage is when Dermot's arrived on set, and is bantering with the crew. "And then I went home and had some crisps", he says with a big mock-wink to camera, "You know what I'm talking about there - they weren't potatoes, let me put it that way!".

The feed then dissolves to adverts and when it returned the correct live feed footage was being broadcast. The RealOne Player live feed normally plays without TV adverts.

Victor was well out of order how he fronted Emma. No need to scare the girl. !

Two people who I reckon could be up for evicton is

Ahmed and Victor

Ahmed goes (just)

Who I would want to be up

Stewart - Just to see how Michelle would cope without him or Marco The 2 faced t#'at

Marco to go. !! And his damm sealion noises !

BREAKING NEWS: Three nominees for fake double eviction

Day 12

Big Brother has announced the names of the three people up for nomination this week - Ahmed, Michelle and Emma.

But in a suprise twist, last week's planned fake double eviction will now take place this Friday.

Viewers will still get to vote for the nominees - but instead they'll be picking two people to go through to the secret BB bedsit.

From there, the pair will be able to watch their clueless housemates 24/7 on a plasma screen. They'll also be asked to make a number of choices by Big Brother; if they comply they will return to the house later that week, immune from the nominations.

Ahmed and Victor

Ahmed goes (just)

Stewart - Just to see how Michelle would cope without him or Marco The 2 faced t#'at

i reckon emma walked in on victor on purpose, the man announced out loud he was going to the toilet :rolleyes:

i would get a little pissed off at Emma, just for being so stupid. He walked in on him once before, and he told her to knock...then, he announced he was going to the toilet, and she done it again...then, after the shouting between them, she walks out and goes and does it to someone else.... :dozey:

I thought humans were supposed to be evolving :/

Also, has anyone else noticed Ahmed's extra long tooth?...i think it's a fake tooth, or it's a real tooth, but that of a small horse

Ahmed and Victor

Ahmed goes (just)

i reckon emma walked in on victor on purpose, the man announced out loud he was going to the toilet :rolleyes:

True ! However they way he reacted was well out of order. !! I liked they way he did his nominations though. I think he likes doing them ! :lol:

ha...anyone see Ahmed go mad, smashing plates while the siren sound was on.. :D

<edit> awww...a few minutes later, he started crying, and ressumed the downstairs position of me crying, on my floor to settee :/ ....poor bugger :(

well, at least Emma was there to give some comforting words :wink3:

Our Sky Tv hasn't been working :stunned: .... so I'm stuck with 4 normal channels... and I have to say... I have been catching up with the shows at 10pm...

AHMED IS A PSYCHO!! lol.... "Why did you bring 300 cigarettes?" - Get over it man :P

I like.. Dan (is it? - the one who gave Jason fake tan :wink3: rrrr lol)

Hope Michelle goes.... Her and that dude just sicken me :lol:

Ahmed should stay for another week at least, just to spice things up :dozey: I think Marco is gonna snap any day now :freak: haha :cool:

ha...anyone see Ahmed go mad, smashing plates while the siren sound was on.. :D

<edit> awww...a few minutes later, he started crying, and ressumed the downstairs position of me crying, on my floor to settee :/ ....poor bugger :(

well, at least Emma was there to give some comforting words :wink3:

LOL

holy shit I just watched that on the repeat show!!!!!!!!!

what a crazy mofo! :stunned: :stunned: :o

good tv :lol:

Plate pieces were like flying back into his face! That was nuts.

Now Im thinking, if the public vote Michelle and Emma into the Bedsit (Which it would be stupid NOT to) Ahmed will think that the public voted them out and hardly anyone voted him out, his confidence will shoot up. He knows right now that the housemates dont like him and the general public feel the same, so he's expecting to leave. If he thinks hes the most popular over Emma and Michelle, he's really going to change.

It'll be interesting, because he might become much more prominent in engaging with the group, instead of where he is now, hes just given up and resides to himself.