✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ooh yeah, that's true, she looks VERY pregnant on this one :D

Why don't they simply confirm it now - when it's this obvious??

Please don't be offended. :)

But it is absolutely none of our business in the end. They don't know us and we don't know them.

A.

I'm not saying it's our business at all, I really don't! And I don't think "Damn, I wanna know it, why don't they tell me??", I meant it in this way: If I'd be pregnant and there are rumours all the time and everyone's asking me and if there are already pictures like this who show obviously that the rumours are true - then I'd definitely say "Yes, I am." and that's it ;) Then the whole rumours are over, the press knows it and they can shut up :lol:

I won't contradict you in that aspect.

But try to look at it this way. IF Gwyneth is pregnant then it will be completely obvious in 2-3 months anyway. Which, IMHO, is as much confirmation as needed.

I think, the reason for not confirming it is that they're simply trying to avoid even more tabloid intrusion. Over the last couple of months there was so much hurtful rubbish written about their marriage regardless of what they themselves said about it. So why should they tell them something if the papers write what they want anyway.

Unfortunately, in this business giving a clear statement doesn't quell rumours. On the contrary, most of the time it's taken as an incentive to make up even bigger stories.

IMHO, confirming a possible pregnancy would be seen as the official start for hundreds of 'Boy or Girl?' and 'After the fruit a vegetable?' stories.

and there's one little argument for that too... They are public ppl.

I'm sorry, but that's something I -and I'm really only referring to myself here, no offence- can't accept.

Yes, they're in the public eye, but that doesn't give me the right to demand to know more from their personal life than from my neighbour's.

That doesn't mean I'm not nosy or I wouldn't want to know more, but I don't feel offended like some -I'm not referring to you personally- if they don't tell us something. How dare they! I've bought their albums/ watched her movies. ;)

A. :)

i didn't meant in that way that they're public ppl.i meant that in just in a way that they could confirm the pregnancy and nothing else. really.

All right. :)

In the end that's what you have press agents for.

A.

yeah..that's what i was thinking when i said *them* i meant their agents.just like they did when she was pregnant with apple.

• 2 weeks later...