✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Simon or Hicksy

Sternly

soorry to make a thread for this, don't expect too much

I've got a little, simple question.........

- have you ever been to Switzerland? (me will asumme you have) and how was it? and how were the Swiss...?

and was it the Cancer Trust Concert?

Thanks, I just didn't knew who else to ask! :embarrased:

I know, but I didn't meant that exactly...... it's like you are but do not post, therefore you are not here!

... see! Yu are even forgetting forgeting the fantastic and very understandable way I write-!

:lol: I don't think he cares! He prolly won't even reply!

and....... that was mean.... I don't play Handball anymore; the game became too corrupt... like they always said I did faults and staff, and it wasn't true! So I argued to the refereee and they sent me out and me will not play Handball again.... because, prolly I'll do the same again.......... but I play hockey now, for a club, and I'm the goalkeeper! :smug: :lol: It goes in my genes!

by the way, I heard London might host the Olimpic games....... excited? :lol: (I know it's a bit TOO early)

bah! I always end up talking alone!

People rude.... must be a Britonian thing!

anyway, Simon or Hicksy

, whatever you want to be called, could you skip all the above and give an answer..... Please :)

by the way' date=' I heard London might host the Olimpic games....... excited? :lol: (I know it's a bit TOO early)[/quote']

no cos I hate athletics and I hate London!

bah! It's not just Athletics....... there is all kind of summer sports! and well, I don't like big cities either, so I go along with you there, thought I've never been in London reall; our capital is bad enough though! :lol:

but Manchester is a big, populetd city, how come you hate London?

:lol:

yes I have been to Switzerland, skiing twice

it's a fantastic place and I really fell in love with it

the swiss are really nice people

i recommend it wholeheartedly

especially if you plan on skiing :D :cool:

London' date=' Madrid, Moscow, Paris and New York all on the short list...a pretty strong field.[/quote']

USA! USA! USA!

You have to go all the way back to 2002 for the last time we hosted the Olympics (and all the way back to 1996 for the summer olympics :o ), we really need them again. :rolleyes:

:lol:

yes I have been to Switzerland, skiing twice

it's a fantastic place and I really fell in love with it

the swiss are really nice people

i recommend it wholeheartedly

especially if you plan on skiing :D :cool:

but were they like "boring"? Like "squared"....... I mean like, well you went to Greece like not so long ago, and well, are they like the oppossite to the Greeks or are they like open too?