✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Window...

Valleyboy

...Is probably the best movie i saw this year.

If you didnt see it yet, you really, really should go to the movies right now and watch it.

First of all, the story is so perfect. when it starts, you'll think it doesnt make sense at all, but in the last 20 minutes, they finally tell you whats going on, and whoa, its so good.

And the movie is based on a stephen king book, and that guy is like, god, so thats another reason to watch it.

whoa, i thought the ending was brilliant actually.

SPOILERS:

like, when mort kills the lady and her boyfriend. that was soo good, i was like "Yes, kill that lil sl**, she cheated on you, didnt she?" and the last scene was just perfect too, when he is eatng corn and writing the ending.

but you are right about the other movies endings, they really sucked.

ha, 2 days and 3 replies. Now i know how sternly feels

I saw it in the theatre! I loved it too. Johnny was perfect for that role.

yea, i totally agree. and he was really good in the final minutes when we find out that he's the bad guy. whoa, his face was showing pure evil. :stunned:

I thought the movie was okay. I could kind of tell something was up in the middle of the movie.. I thought Jonny Depp's character was a little weird.. And because his wife cheated on him in the beginning, I thought that could possibly drive him over the edge. But I like Depp's acting. I like his quirkiness. Made the movie have it's comedic parts.

I need to see this.

As mentioned in the other topic, Depp is my favourite actor of all-time, and in the commercial/reviews for it his acting looks kinda plain. But apparently he does some pretty crazy shiaat, it looks interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked this movie a lot too....Johnny Depp...is so hot. He looked hot in this movie and he was a bum who didn't shower and walked around in a bath robe, and still looked good. It was a good movie...good story and what not. The twist was good.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen it four times. My mom bought it the day it came out on DVD because I loved it so much in the theaters. You made me want to go watch it again, even though I just watched it two nights ago. :lol: