Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

band strolling baby

Featured Replies

  • Replies 198
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mimixx, YEah right! :lol: LMAO

this pic should be here!

ย 

ooooooh :lol: the new coldplay!!!

so cute! :D

:lol: @Mimi lol haha you just couldn`t resist the Berry lol :lol: :lol:

ย 

It's not Berry big :P J/K :D

Everyone talking about the baby and Denise just looking to the package!

Dirty mind yours!

ย 

:sneaky: Sorry Noni, couldnยดt help it :D

ย 

Haha i noticed it aswell tho...i was like awww App....package :stunned: :stunned:

ย 

OMG Kirk ! :P Look closely on his red tee... it says Kirks :D

ย 

My gosh....you read my mind!!!!!!....yesterday I was gonna said something about it!!!!.....but then I said....no...the girls are gonna think what am I looking....

ย 

hehehe... After that I looked at lovely Apple. But.. I stick with the package :D

ย 

And MIMI, I knew you would look at it :sneaky:

:lol: @Mimi lol haha you just couldn`t resist the Berry lol :lol: :lol:

ย 

It's not Berry big :P J/K :D

ย 

Will's bigger :stunned:

Ooooohhh....!!!!! That pic is soooooooo cute !!!!!! I can't take it!!!!

(the package is pretty noticeable too. :confused: )

Haha i noticed it aswell tho...i was like awww App....package :stunned: :stunned:

ย 

OMG Kirk ! :P Look closely on his red tee... it says Kirks :D

ย 

OMG *Must make avatar* hehe thats soooo cool, see he doesn`t even know me but he already loves the name lol :lol:

I like your avatar!!! :smug:

:stunned: :lol: lol denise trust you to notice!

ย 

has anyone seeen that film '3 guys and a baby'??? kinda reminds me of that film

ย 

NOW THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED!!!

This picture reminded me of the movie as soon as I first saw it, but couldn't remember what it was called. So... thanks :) :lol:

Quote:

My gosh....you read my mind!!!!!!....yesterday I was gonna said something about it!!!!.....but then I said....no...the girls are gonna think what am I looking....

ย 

ย 

hehehe... After that I looked at lovely Apple. But.. I stick with the package

ย 

And MIMI, I knew you would look at it

ย 

ย 

never resist the temptation!.....

ย 

ย 

Will's bigger

ย 

ย 

:o ....will..... :wink3: ....no.....I donยดt like his pink t-shirt...besides heยด s married!....sadly! :(

I donยดt like his pink t-shirt...besides heยด s married!....sadly! :(

ย 

Come on sis ! Willยดs married, but not dead at all :devilish:

I donยดt like his pink t-shirt...besides heยด s married!....sadly! :(

ย 

Come on sis ! Willยดs married, but not dead at all :devilish:

ย 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sneaky:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope they make a mix... Marland? Naaah... Bucktin? It sounds russian... :dozey:

ย 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

Marland sounds like a biscuit :lol:

I donยดt like his pink t-shirt...besides heยด s married!....sadly! :(

ย 

Come on sis ! Willยดs married, but not dead at all :devilish:

ย 

ย 

me doesnยดt like pink in a man!... :P

I donยดt like his pink t-shirt...besides heยด s married!....sadly! :(

ย 

Come on sis ! Willยดs married, but not dead at all :devilish:

ย 

and 2 out of 5 marriages kinda break up..... not that I'm saying anything.... :sneaky: :devilish: :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.