✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

backstage footage

twin4life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably does...but I was just making sure pople don't think Jonny called Justin Hawkins a c.u.n.t :lol: Knowing my luck a newspaper would find it's way here and a feud would begin :stunned: :rolleyes:

I'm sure he can be naughty though... :whip: :sneaky:

will be gud to see the others in a bad mood...we all know about Chris and his paparazzis freakyness!

yesterday I was watching the DVD for 121643168764 time.... :D ...and I notice Guy write with his left hand like Chris!.... :P

will be gud to see the others in a bad mood...we all know about Chris and his paparazzis freakyness!

yesterday I was watching the DVD for 121643168764 time.... :D ...and I notice Guy write with his left hand like Chris!.... :P

Well Will *apparently* was furious when his nextdoor neighbour nicked his cab and Guy was horrible to fans last year after concerts :idea2:

Jonny seems to be extremely laid back though :D

^yes I want to know too!!!!!!!!!!

:stunned:

I do think Guy is so reserved to the fans...I think he´s kinda selfish but about his self...if he is in the mood...he can be so kewl...we all see Chris laughing all the time about Guy´s comments...but if he isn´t he´s so careless...and he doesn´t matter at all!...so simple!