✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gah! jules rumors true

Julian and Juliet?

The rumours are true. Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas is engaged to be married to the band's assistant manager, Juliet Joslin. According to the band's publicist, Jim Merlis, Casablancas has announced his engagement while on stage at several recent concerts. However, the news began to spread after Casablancas pulled the stunt at a free concert in New York's Central Park, introducing the song "Hard To Explain" with the words, "I'm getting married and it's hard to explain." Merlis told MuchNews that no wedding date has been set yet.

:angry: gayness :angry:

You think Juliet does wants to be a Yoko?

Coldplay? Yeah...they did, but we won't hear anything for a while. :stunned:

Is there a really good Stroke messageboard, because whenever I look for one it turns out to be shite! :rolleyes:

I said maybe he's changed...

yeah well he is getting married, meaning you're commiting yourself to that one person and that one person only so..i think he's gonna have to stop hooking up with random girls now. :dozey:

Fab's voice cracks me up. On the one home video where he's like "Dude there's a Moretti street." Hilarious. And the latest one where he does his dance and starts swearing and saying some unintelligible stuff. good times.

As for the Jules/Juliet thing...I'm happy if they're happy. I just think it might be a bit awkward if they do eventually split up, seeing as she works with the band and stuff. Whatever. I do remember reading somewhere where Jules said that he doesn't treat women very well. well, maybe she brings out the best in him or something cheesy like that :lol: