✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If there were more bitchiness on this board

busybeeburns

:blush: :lol:

Really? Wow. Where did you get the boat from? :D

Birkenhead I think?! (:snore:)

We drove from Liverpool down through a biiiiiiiiig tunnel... :o and it was sooo cool at night sailing away and seeing that big ... clock... place all lit up :)

Birkenhead = scalliville :P

I was in Birkenhead on Saturday too :stunned: :P

That's the Mersey tunnel you went through and the clock is erm.....the erm...Liverpool clock ( :lol: )

Ahhhh yes .. the Mersey tunnel (vaugely remembers dad saying something along those lines :smug: )

And the Liverpool clock :idea2: How did I not think of that myself! :lol:

I got a new red hoodie in Matalan :cool:

I'd leave, no doubt about it. Like others have said, I left the official board because of the bitchiness, I felt I couldnt say anything because my post count was about 50 or something and they would all call me a newbie and basically be as horrible as possible..because thats just what they were like. I dount this board would ever become that bitchy..because everyone here is so nice. There are always arguments and 'heated discussions' on messageboards..so I don;t mind them as much, but I would just hate it it this board got bitchy like the official one.

Anyway I can't see it happening so I have nothing to worry about.

*spreads love* :D

^^^^ What are you laughing at 'MrsBerry' You're the cause of most fights!! :angry:

:huh: You´re so grumpy David.

Maybe I should leave here. I´ll let you know David and you can throw a party celebrating the lack of fights on this fucking board !