April 23, 200917 yr Dude, what the fuck, get a grip :laugh4:. Sometimes I question why I talk to you :shame:. :P :P
April 23, 200917 yr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ian you didn't tell the story. 5 years on, do you still remember it? :lol:
April 23, 200917 yr Good job I bumped the thread then!! :glasses2: :P :P *sits down with popcorn and awaits*
April 23, 200917 yr this thread is still alive and kicking? :stunned: Ian is just that stupid :lol: :P. (Sorry Ian, I love you really :D haha)
April 23, 200917 yr From the wilderness, Jd appears. Lurking :P From the darkness, Jd normally appears. Stalking :P
April 23, 200917 yr Simple Jack? You mah mah make my eyeeeez rain :bigcry: it's funny, I actually wrote that thinking of simple Jack... 'You muh-muh-uh make my peepee to a tuh-tuh-tinkle.'
April 23, 200917 yr it's funny, I actually wrote that thinking of simple Jack... 'You muh-muh-uh make my peepee to a tuh-tuh-tinkle.' The world is a dangerous place when Jamie and I are thinking the same thing. :P
April 23, 200917 yr Because this one had a hilarious title. I have never bumped an old thread before, but this one worth it!!
April 24, 200917 yr Author I think Albie set up a messageboard and was slagging off Ian....I think :confused: Was a long time ago :uhoh:
April 24, 200917 yr Be afraid, be very afraid.... :stunned: :rolleyes: http://forums.coldplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=9689 When I click on that link, I get the message Not Found. The requested URL/viewtopic.php was not found on this server.
April 25, 200917 yr Chris found the very first coldplaying hosted on tripod. It has Ian's prediction for the tracklisting for AROBTTH. WAYYYYYYY OFFFFFFFFF :P I forget the link, chris has it. anyways it hasn't been updated since 2001. I signed the guestbook, 8 years on :P
Create an account or sign in to comment