✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello Finally

THW

Just thought i would pop in and say hello to everyone finally, Been registerd for a while but never got round to posting but thought i would finally do it.

So Hello to everyone, You all seem a really nice bunch so hope to get to know you all better.

All about me, well erm, My Real Names Craig and i'm from Glasgow in Bonnie Scotland, Im a big Coldplay fan but probably not as big as most of you here.

Hi Craig, nice to meet ya :D I'm Jess.

:lol: :lol: We do' date=' but there are some pretty ace guys on here too :idea2: :D[/quote']

aw, mimi u rox! :kiss: :cool: ( i know that comment wasnt for me but meh :P )

Welcome Craig, Im the almighty Ren..u better hail me :wink3: :lol:

jk, good to see ya posting,have fun! :D

Hello Craig, that name reminds me of an irish word but you say it "crack' and some westerners think of it as a drug, anyways you have registered for longer than me but I hope to see more of your posts such as discussions etc :)

Guest LiquidSky
Just thought i would pop in and say hello to everyone finally, Been registerd for a while but never got round to posting but thought i would finally do it.

So Hello to everyone, You all seem a really nice bunch so hope to get to know you all better.

All about me, well erm, My Real Names Craig and i'm from Glasgow in Bonnie Scotland, Im a big Coldplay fan but probably not as big as most of you here.

I've seen some of your posts and welcome back to the board Craig. :)

• 4 months later...

Hey folks!

I have been away a while due to starting a new job etc etc but hello again :)

Just thought i would pop back :) Coldplay's music have been helpin me thro a wee bit of a tough time reciently so thought i'd get my bum back here :)

• 3 weeks later...