✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spain or Portugal?

Reilly

Only one team can go through due to those damn gypsy farmers Grease, both teams are notorious for having the guns but just not the finish on being able to go to the end of a major tournament.

So, do you want Spain to still stand a chance, or Portugal to go on?

Daaamn I dont even know, this is a hard choice... If only both of them went through!

Damn you Greece!

Greece could loose against Russia :dozey:

and then Portugal win against Spain and If they score more goal than Greece they still would pass :lol: (the footbal chart is complicated :dozey: )

But since that's not very likely; Spain! :D

It aint in the Sport section because I havent officially called it a Sport topic, this could be in, Politics or something (But its NOT, I dont want this in the damn News area).

And everyone else posts about it generally, we already have a Euro 2004 topic in the sports and its just too confining.

Go Spain!... I mean... Portugal.... No Spain- DAMMNTITI

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: