✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Star Wars Episode III

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last couple were both May releases. I actually cut school to see Episode II on opening day. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if Episode III is as big an improvement as that was over I, it should be pretty good, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. :P

I still cringe every time I hear the name Hayden Christiansen. He sucks.

Well, the acting looked only slightly more realistic than the cartoon robot armies, they spent the first two thirds of the movie setting up some stupid economic sanction dispute or something, the most exciting scene of the movie was a seven year old kid racing, the coolest new character in the movie was criminally underdeveloped (you create a character like Darth Maul, then don't even bother giving him any kind of backstory or more than three lines of dialogue? are we supposed to just tell that he's evil from his makeup?), and if that wasn't already enough to condemn it, I've got three words: Jar Jar Binks. Ewan MacGregor kicked ass though, as he did in Episode II, which I actually thought was pretty cool.

Well, I thought Episode 1 was pretty good, although not as good as any of the original trilogy. Liam Neeson was the best thing in that film I think.

Episode 2 was terrible. It was so incredibly boring. Even though it had Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson and Christopher Lee, i thought it had little impact on the overall plot of Star Wars.

Hopefully Episode 3 will be something special, as there's quite a lot of ground to cover between Episodes 2 and 4. The whole story with Anakin Skywalker becoming Darth Vader SHOULD be pretty intriguing, although I still have my doubts.

Claim to fame: my brother is old friends with the cousin of Ray Parke, the guy who played Darth Maul in Episode 1. True story.

True story.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, as long as it's better than the second one, then I think the movie should be fine. I have no idea who thought up the character Jar Jar Binks :( . If it was for comedic purposes, I wasn't convinced. :confused: And the Anakin character in the second movie was not that good of an actor. I mean, he was so small in the first movie, all of a sudden he's all grown up in the sedon and in love with what's her face? Out of nowhere.. It was so unbelievable.. But I'll be happy to see him turn evil in the third movie. :sneaky: I think it'll be interesting how they'll tie the third movie into all of it.. And I must agree that Ewan was really good. But then, he's usually good in all the movies he's in. :D

Hayden CAN'T ACT! :P

I liked Episode II because the some of the action was actually somewhat exciting, and I would argue with the claim that it didn't advance the plot. You see the creation of the clone army (the predecessor to the Stormtroopers) and gradual take over of the Senate by Palpatine. And how often do you see Count Dracula fight Yoda? :lol:

Oh my God, I feel like such a dork. :embarrased:

I remember being in the movie theater .. and I think everybody was falling asleep .. then all of a sudden martial arts /fighting computer animated yoda comes out and starts kicking some person's ass (i don't remember) and everybody starts laughing.. then they fall asleep again.

I remember being in the movie theater .. and I think everybody was falling asleep .. then all of a sudden martial arts /fighting computer animated yoda comes out and starts kicking some person's ass (i don't remember) and everybody starts laughing.. then they fall asleep again.

that probably would've been Christopher Lee's character at the end

when I first saw the film, I thought "fuck! we're going to see Yoda fight someone, this should be good!"

and it turned out to be the one of the most pathetic fight scenes ever. I expected so much more from supposedly "Master" Yoda.

oh dear oh dear

that probably would've been Christopher Lee's character at the end

when I first saw the film, I thought "fuck! we're going to see Yoda fight someone, this should be good!"

and it turned out to be the one of the most pathetic fight scenes ever. I expected so much more from supposedly "Master" Yoda.

oh dear oh dear

Pathetic?? mmmhh... but why do u say that?

Anyways, I found the whole storyline to Episode III. This is gonna be one hell of a movie. Probably will become my favorite Star Wars movie.

Three years after the battle that started the Clone Wars in Episode II, Count Dooku and his Confederacy of Seperatist Star Systems are still causing chaos across the galaxy, and the movie starts with out with a big space battle over Coruscant as the separatists attack with their space fleet. Count Dooku taking Chancellor Palpatine "captive" and Obi Wan and Anakin "rescuing" him, and Anakin killing Dooku in a duel. After the supposed rescue, Anakin becomes Palpatine's personal bodyguard.

Meanwhile, Obi Wan goes off against the droid army commander, who appears to be an alien in white body armor named General Grevious who has four arms and four blasters. At a crucial point the clones turn against the Jedi and start killing them. Most are killed but Wookies help Yoda escape his clone trooper assassins, and Yoda hides on Dagobah. (I also hear Chewbacca is Episode III)

When Mace Windu figures out what is going on, he confronts Palpatine, but Anakin kills him. Padme brings Obi Wan to confront Anakin. Anakin, angry at this, smacks Padme around using the force. Then Obi Wan and Anakin fight in a volcano, and Anakin falls in. Palpatine fishes him out, but he is badly burned and has asthma, so he gives him black body armor and calls him Darth Vader.

Padme, injured from being smacked around by Anakin, gives birth to Luke and Leia before she dies. Obi Wan gives Leia to a kind family on Alderan, and, incredibly, gives Luke to the family of Anakin's mother on Tattooine, not even bothering to change Luke's last name from Skywalker to something else.

The movie ends with Darth, the Emperor, and a young Moff Tarkin on the bridge of a Star Destroyer watching the ongoing construction of the Death Star project.

When Mace Windu figures out what is going on, he confronts Palpatine, but Anakin kills him. Padme brings Obi Wan to confront Anakin. Anakin, angry at this, smacks Padme around using the force. Then Obi Wan and Anakin fight in a volcano, and Anakin falls in. Palpatine fishes him out, but he is badly burned and has asthma, so he gives him black body armor and calls him Darth Vader.

Fook, this scene is going to rock so much!

man, I cant wait, this movie will be the best star wars ever.