✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

STUPID PHONE CALLS!

Sweet One

I've been home not even an hour, and i've already had 11 phone calls from various telemarketers, lawn care people and political parties wanting to know who i'm voting for.

Oi. I hate the phone. I'm tempted to unplug it. :confused:

Oh, on another note: I got a rabbit today! hahahaha..yay!!

Or better yet, sing your own hold music until they hang up.

hmmm...that sounds equally tempting..hahaha

I reckon i'll scare them off with some vintage George Michael. That gets all my friends running for the hills. :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

You got a bunny?! :o I LOVE bunnys! :stunned: :D :nice: Post a picture of the bunny? :idea2:

Guest LiquidSky

I don't like to talk on the phone... :confused: and when telemarketers call I just hang up and if they keep on calling I disconect the line, hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

awwww :blush: hmmm I want a rabbit... :( :/ I used to have one when I was little... :idea2: and parrot...I miss them! :bigcry:

awww it's okay... :) did you name it already? :D

I like rabbits because they're tasty... I mean, adorable

My mom said the same thing. She's like, "If he's not careful, he might end up in a stew"...how rude. :rolleyes:

I met the nicest little cat yesterday. It broke my heart when I had to leave her hungry and alone in the rain. I wanted to give her some meat from the sandwich I was going to get but she was gone on the way back.

awww..that's too bad. I once took in a homeless dog and named him Tipper..until the SPCA took him away. :(

Guest LiquidSky

I like rabbits because they're tasty... I mean, adorable.

well I also like to eat rabbits :stunned: :bigcry: :stunned:

Quote:

I met the nicest little cat yesterday. It broke my heart when I had to leave her hungry and alone in the rain. I wanted to give her some meat from the sandwich I was going to get but she was gone on the way back.

awww..that's too bad. I once took in a homeless dog and named him Tipper..until the SPCA took him away

That sucks for the both of you.. :stunned: