🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

NaPoLeOn DyNaMiTe

Kenna

Oh my god...this is the best movie ever. I'm not exaggerating at all. I didn't stop laughing throughout the whole movie. Its an independent flim (which are better anyways) and its only showing at select theatres around the world...but the previews are free and they give you free t-shirts! You can't lose! I can't believe my favorite movie of all time for free and got 2 free t-shirts out of it! This kid, Napoleon, is a total spaz, just funny as hell. If you can, go see it and support it...its so funny. Its a guaranteed good time. I wish I could take all of you to it. I hope someone has seen it so we can talk about it and laugh. Hehe. Go see it!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even need to go with someone...you'll be totally ammused. I'm going again tonight...with another friend, its gonna be a great time. Its such a good movie...so funny. He's hysterical. This kid on the bus goes to him:"what are you doing today Napoleon?" and he snaps and goes "whatever I feel like GOD!" haha please go see it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha!!! oh thats his brother KIP who sits on line all day in chat rooms... :huh: haha and that is not what this is might I add. He's like "we're getting pretty serious...we chat like 2 to 3 hours a day" hahaha good shit. :lol:

good laura! then we can talk and laugh about it and then everyone will want to see it!! :) It was sold out the other night I went, so I'm going monday too, to a free preview...you'll love it!

I saw it again 2 nights ago...and laughed just as hard...that was only my 2nd time seeing it, for free, again. ahaha I got 2 new shirts, buttons, stickers, a poster, and Napoleon Dynamite chapstik!!! All for free, along with the free movie! In the words of Napoleon, Its flippin awesome! :lol: