✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

great for the guitar :dance: i've played mine a couple hours today (as usual) :)

i got to arrange for guitar some melody my dad has been playing on his piano for years. :P is a simple one.

ah no problem for that (the thread) ;)

i've never heard that name before? :surprised:

how it is made?

i wanted to post a pic of a xmas sweet from my mom's place, but there are any pic of this one on the net :\ ("bilbaos" ever heard of them?)

bilbaos... hmm no:(

so well, they are soo sweet, with a lot of sugar, and the texture is quite similar to a polvoron, but the taste is like a torta (you know, with anis and all the stuff haha)

you play well the guitar? good! have you ever written any song or sth like that? i'm at work now haha

my girlfriend has arrived now, so i'm leaving some minutes!:)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bilbaos... hmm no:(

so well, they are soo sweet, with a lot of sugar, and the texture is quite similar to a polvoron, but the taste is like a torta (you know, with anis and all the stuff haha)

you play well the guitar? good! have you ever written any song or sth like that? i'm at work now haha

my girlfriend has arrived now, so i'm leaving some minutes!:)

sorry i didn't saw that post earlier :embarassed:

i'm thinking now that Bilbaos are so local then.

oh i see, like polvorón and torta :wacky: yummy.

i do, i played classed for a while (no teacher).. now i'm with electric (got it this xmas :D), i hope i can compose songs soon, i'm on the melodies and rythms yet, but anyways i have many material to choose (previously i've written and posted here more than 50 poems, that can help arrange a melody for them, so a song ;))

good luck for your songs :D i'd like to hear them ;)

sorry i didn't saw that post earlier :embarassed:

i'm thinking now that Bilbaos are so local then.

oh i see, like polvorón and torta :wacky: yummy.

i do, i played classed for a while (no teacher).. now i'm with electric (got it this xmas :D), i hope i can compose songs soon, i'm on the melodies and rythms yet, but anyways i have many material to choose (previously i've written and posted here more than 50 poems, that can help arrange a melody for them, so a song ;))

good luck for your songs :D i'd like to hear them ;)

ive seen some of the poems, they're good!;)

keep writing, ive got 20 pages of kind of a novel saved in the closet, i hardly ever write... best you can do is keep writing, because then, when you want to continue, you change the main thing, everything becomes crap and you have to change most of the previous work.... and you freak out! :veryangry2::veryangry2:

bad news: my father has eaten all the sweets :cry:

ive seen some of the poems, they're good!;)

keep writing, ive got 20 pages of kind of a novel saved in the closet, i hardly ever write... best you can do is keep writing, because then, when you want to continue, you change the main thing, everything becomes crap and you have to change most of the previous work.... and you freak out! :veryangry2::veryangry2:

bad news: my father has eaten all the sweets :cry:

:blush: thanks.

well now i do write a general sinopsis and a then a plot for chapter so is easier to follow it then ;)

i still have some old handwriting, even my first writing (which was a tale that i wrote when i was 6 (that it is like 15 years old :o )

i'd like to read yours too :D (btw i don't remember your name :embarassed: )

sorry for bad news :bigcry:

you can't get more of those sweets? :(

:blush: thanks.

well now i do write a general sinopsis and a then a plot for chapter so is easier to follow it then ;)

i still have some old handwriting, even my first writing (which was a tale that i wrote when i was 6 (that it is like 15 years old :o )

i'd like to read yours too :D (btw i don't remember your name :embarassed: )

sorry for bad news :bigcry:

you can't get more of those sweets? :(

my name's eduard, but you can call me strawberry:laugh3:

i do write plots, but im sooooooooooooo lazy and i just write it for a few chapters, and not for the whole story:dozey:

if i want more sweets i think i have to travel to a little town of cuenca, unless i find another place where they sell them :(

i dont know why, but when i read old texts written by me, i feel like crying (altough i never end crying, and i don't get sad, of course:laugh3:)

strange feeling...:confused:

have a nice sunday ari!

my name's eduard, but you can call me strawberry:laugh3:

i do write plots, but im sooooooooooooo lazy and i just write it for a few chapters, and not for the whole story:dozey:

if i want more sweets i think i have to travel to a little town of cuenca, unless i find another place where they sell them :(

i dont know why, but when i read old texts written by me, i feel like crying (altough i never end crying, and i don't get sad, of course:laugh3:)

strange feeling...:confused:

have a nice sunday ari!

nice to meet you eduard/strawberry :nice:

oh well i only got to finish two stories but both were partially deleted by my computer :bigcry:

oh sorry for that :( he could had left you some sweets.

oh well at times i feel the same when i read mines too, once i read my so older poems and truly i thought "do i've written that? it doesn't looks as them were mine, them are too good to be mines" :inquisitive: and i almost cried too :embarassed:

thanks you too :hug:

sotd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJCkelHA7kY]YouTube - Depeche Mode - People Are People[/ame]

^ a friend of mine looks so like the singer :uhoh:

(sorry for the end, but is best quality i could got)

This Depeche Mode song made me think of this other one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SBf0tsLyI]YouTube - omd enola gay video[/ame]

^I like OMD.

True story, recently my dad has listened Depeche Mode and said: they sound like OMD :inquisitive:

again, the main melody of this OMD one made me think about this other song:

(that one is in spanish)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UPYhbfps3k]YouTube - AZUL y NEGRO -Me Estoy Volviendo Loco[/ame]

^they are a local band from my city that were known in the whole country for this song (it was played on our Vuelva Ciclista), and they are yet active. Sorry the vid is more a fan-made vid with pics. :\

what they all have in common is their decade, and that they played the same style back then: Synthpop.

;)

sotd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZfJ5ai07U]YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody[/ame]

^I've never payed attention to that band earlier... just i heard that song yesterday and i thought ":surprised: coldplayesque but voice remember, the singer remeber to some other one..."

(you can check their thread here).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbPmyf3O9c]YouTube - bon iver skinny love @ bowery ballroom[/ame]

^yeah, remind me to Bon Iver (i did posted that song, some time ago, is my fave of his album).

(his thread here)

but also remind me this other singer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRlvpdAFBE]YouTube - Tom Baxter - My Declaration[/ame]

^my fave song of his last album is "Under The Thumb", though.

(check here)

... sotw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTod6ecTzUg]YouTube - Natalie Imbruglia - Torn[/ame]

^sorry for quality. (just i listened it on lastfm those days, :uhoh: not a big fan of natalie tbh). (woah is 12 years old :o)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGUrNtoRC4]YouTube - Moby - Dream About Me[/ame]

^just cause i've listened a bit too much Moby those days :uhoh: (although i've listened much more shoegaze music and twee pop)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzvDlCeOGE]YouTube - Acid House Kings "7 days"[/ame]

btw, i've got news about my laptop :dance:

it is snowing in Spain, but not in my city :( but is so really cold :o

as i've said i'll be busy with exams for some weeks. :\

i see the board is still a bit :freak:

i hope everyone is doing fine :sunny:

if yet anyone checks this thread. :vanish:

Torn :mellow:

Hello Ari, how are you? :hug:

Great, your vids :wacky:

... i dunno why your comment made me think of a Placebo song :uhoh:

i'm doing fine, just checking a bit the board :)

what about you? :hug:

thanks for the comment about the vids, i did posted some more on previous posts here :) (nobody commented on them).

I'm fine thanks. Went out last night and was it quite good.

I wasn't online that often over Chrsistmas. Probably will be here loads again just so I can avoid doing uni work.:embarassed:

good to know :nice:

oh is ok, better focus on uni first :) you have many exams/works?

i have 2 this month and 3 next month :\

Hola Ari :kiss: :kiss:

Como va todo. ??

Estoy bien pero poco abarido con mi primo

El y su amigo han vistado yo en Barcelona....

Mañana se van...el no entiendo mi vida aqui y la vida de la gente también..

hey daryl :kiss:

todo bien, i'm busy studying for exams. :\

why are you bored with your cousin?

i'm sure you've been a wonderful guide for them :D

he doesn't understand your life style there? why? :thinking:

ari!

como han ido los examenes? todo bien?:)

hey edu :nice:

que tal todo? :D ya veo que te animas a postear mucho más por el foro, y que te siguen confundiendo con una chica :stunned:

pues aún no los he tenido... son examenes semestrales así que figurate.

tengo dos la semana que viene (uno seguido del otro al dia siguiente :\)

para el mes que viene tengo 3 seguidos :o

menos mal que entre unos y otros tengo un viajecito para animarse un poco :)

a parte de eso todo bien.

ayer compramos otro ampli (más bien era devolver el que nos prestaron y comprar por el que habíamos pagado), y parecía no funcionar (sonaban las cuerdas en vez del ampli :worried: ) ya pensabamos devolverlo cuando ta dah ¡suena! :o

hey edu :nice:

que tal todo? :D ya veo que te animas a postear mucho más por el foro, y que te siguen confundiendo con una chica :stunned:

pues aún no los he tenido... son examenes semestrales así que figurate.

tengo dos la semana que viene (uno seguido del otro al dia siguiente :\)

para el mes que viene tengo 3 seguidos :o

menos mal que entre unos y otros tengo un viajecito para animarse un poco :)

a parte de eso todo bien.

ayer compramos otro ampli (más bien era devolver el que nos prestaron y comprar por el que habíamos pagado), y parecía no funcionar (sonaban las cuerdas en vez del ampli :worried: ) ya pensabamos devolverlo cuando ta dah ¡suena! :o

viaje y ampli? :D veo qe te tomas bien lo de los examenes..

bueno pues si, he posteado mas sobretodo por el lounge, donde supongo qe te has enterado de los problemillas que ha habido (no nos puedes dejar solos! :laugh3:)

a otras cosillas, las fotos de bryce me convencieron a crearme un flickr, i voy posteando mis obras de arte:P

y cada vez me gusta mas oasis :lol: pero no te preoucupes, qe coldplay es mucho coldplay jaja

un besito! :kiss:

viaje y ampli? :D veo qe te tomas bien lo de los examenes..

bueno pues si, he posteado mas sobretodo por el lounge, donde supongo qe te has enterado de los problemillas que ha habido (no nos puedes dejar solos! :laugh3:)

a otras cosillas, las fotos de bryce me convencieron a crearme un flickr, i voy posteando mis obras de arte:P

y cada vez me gusta mas oasis :lol: pero no te preoucupes, qe coldplay es mucho coldplay jaja

un besito! :kiss:

bueno ambas cosas estaban prevista antes que los examenes :P

ya veo, bueno de los problemillas, no sé bien, sólo parcialmente. :\

les acabo de dar un vistazo a las tuyas :) me gusta mucho: sun from the rooftop 2 :nice:

jeje bueno a mi aún no me ha dado por oír masivamente a oasis. :p

no suenan mal pero prefiero otras bandas.

:kiss:

hi bea, cuanto tiempo sin escribirte por aqui,

espero que todo te vaya bien.

un saludo!!

hey nash :) gracias :nice:

¿que tal todo? :hug:

todo bien, con un examen hoy y otro mañana :confused: menos mal que tengo unas semanas hasta los 3 finales :) y de descansito fitur :dance: (a ver si nos podemos ver).

yo pos algo regulin la verdad, por un problemilla este año no estoy dando nada, asi que tengo la uni y el FP aparcados por ahi.

pues que tengas mucha suerte con los examenes!!! y lo de vernos, no te preocupes, si no es esta ya sera en otra ocasion.

un saludo campeona.