🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Anchorman

cold_kitty

i watched the best of will ferrell dvd again today :lol:

I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED ABOUT THIS FILM you could not imagine. i have read articles about it and it is going to be hilarious. they said much of the great lines will ferrell says are improved right on the spot.

I've been dying to see this movie since the day I've heard of it...I've been counting down the days until July 9th...which is now 10 days away!!! I can't wait. I think Will Ferrell is a comical genius...funniest man alive. My friends at college downloaded the trailer or something of this movie...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard (except in Napoleon Dynamite ;) ) He talks to his dog in the movie like he can understand him and he goes to the dog after he barks "you pooped in the refrigerator? so when I open the door there'll be poop in there? how'd you do that? I'm...I'm actually, I'm not even mad...thats amazing!" hahahaha thats funny shit. I want to marry him. :lol:

hahahahaha oh my god...good shit. "Super duper!!" the best is "popeye needs his spinach" oh he cracks me up. I think thats gonna be my movie pick of the summer. I can just tell its gonna be hilarious. Everyone should see it.

• 3 weeks later...

haha I've seen it twice now...and in no way is that depressing!! hahaha. its soooo funny....will ferrell is so funny in it, absolutely hysterical. after lifting weights to impress the girl...

"oh the burn! deep burn! I can barely lift my arm...cuz I did so many. I don't know if you were listening but I did over a thousand."

"its so hot out....milk was a bad choice" :lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone should see this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/quotes

Brian Fantana: Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies, but they don't belong in the newsroom!

Champ Kind: It is anchorMAN, not anchorLADY!

Brick Tamland: I don't know what we're yelling about!

_____

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch!

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!

Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.

[pause]

Brick Tamland: I love... desk.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?

Brick Tamland: I love lamp.

Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

Brick Tamland: I love lamp! I love lamp.