✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

T.v programmes you'd love to see again?

fifi

me and my friends were talking about this last night :lol: :rolleyes:

any programmes from your childhood or teenage years that you'd love to see again so you could laugh at how bad it was??

For me, I'd love to see pugwall and beverly hills teens again! :lol:

oh and transformers of course :lol: :cool:

me and my mates talk about this all the time

Rainbow is always top of the list. When I watch it now, it's just absolutely hilarious. It's rediculously camp, and now I always notice subtle suggestive sexual references (I swear at one point it looks like George goes down on Zippy, complete with appropriate facial expressions. Hilarious I tell thee).

Transformers and Thundercats are also highly recommended.

Alf! Full House and Power Rangers were my favourites as well. :D

But I remember a lot of cartoons like Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid!, Gummy Bears ooohh and Ducktales!

...I know they probably show them on like Cartoon Network but..still. :nice:

But I remember a lot of cartoons like Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid!, Gummy Bears ooohh and Ducktales!

Julia, i love you. Chip and Dale rescue rangers is a CLASSIC. i remember i had this cool Dale doll when i was a kid. ha

and ah, i dont think cartoon network still airs all those cartoons though. :cry: Buuuut... I think WB still airs freakazoid, cos i saw it there a few months ago.

And oh, you know what cartoon i REALLY miss? teenage mutant ninja turtles. man, it was so awesome! :cool:

And oh' date=' you know what cartoon i REALLY miss? teenage mutant ninja turtles. man, it was so awesome! [/quote']

Omg! How could I forget Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? :embarrased: Me and my brother used to watch that all the time! :D Haha my brother used to have like, the bedding sheets and the toys and even a poster on his wall. :lol: That was the best show! :D

:lol: TMNT :lol:

I'd have to show my age and say M*A*S*H ... oh and Thunderbirds - I used to get up every day at 5am and watch it with my dad ... Thunderbirds are go! .... :P

90210, Melrose Place..

I would say Wife Swap but it's about to come back on ... :lol: I loved that show

^ We saw the first series of wife swap, ha! One of the episodes was a crack up, that scrag who was jealous of that pretty woman and nice husband, gosh. SLAPPER!

I would have to say widget the world watcher, does anyone remember it?