🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Spiderman 2

*Justine*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom's friend gets special previews to movies, and one of them was Spiderman 2, and I got to go!

I thought it was really good... better than the first one! Two good sequels...

First Shrek, than Spiderman!

saw it at the drive-in last night. it was really good and a lot more interesting then the first installment. it's definitely got some surprises and interesting plot turns. plus, there's a scene close to the end that sets up for the next spiderman perfectly and doesn't overdo it which i appreciated.

I saw it today, I thought it was pretty good, threre were some annoying parts like when the girls scream and run up to the camera, those were a bit cheesy, but anyways. There were more tense parts were things pop out and and freak you out even though you know they're coming. But the villan was too fat to be going about with no shirt IMO! :lol: The emergency room scene was a bit gorey, but it was overall a pretty good movie. I liked the lady playing th violin singing the old Spiderman theme song :lol:

This movie is so fake! :( ....and Peter Parker is a entire loser in almost of the movie!....I wish they could made it better...another history!...they made great expectation but for me this movie sucks a lil bit! :P

I saw it, and I didn't even wanna see it but my friend Jake really wanted to, and since I'm such a sweet girl, I went. And I loved it!! I was totally ammused the whole time...it was good, and intriquing. And yes, the bad guy, totally should have had a shirt on. It wasn't even that he was too fat, he had man boobs! and thats just gross. The lady singing the spiderman song was awesome!!! It was good, good summer action flick. It was fun.

I saw it at teh buffalo drive in...was fun because we dont have them down here...

i'gonna see again with my friend :D

gotta love tobey macguire in spandex

the actually plot..oh yeah..that was good too. :wink3: