✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION

Valleyboy

done.

Now you can't use the "I want attention" argument anymore. you know, the "oh, he made a goodbye thread, what a pussy" thing.

here, this is the give me attention thread, so just forget about the other one and bash me here. go ahead.

and oh, by the way, the following persons will have cancer:

1-bananaman

2-kalter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha If i can make at least 1 person laugh, my job here is done.

And oh, i forgot to say this, so here i go:

Before the boring members start bitching, when i said that bananaman and kalter were going to have cancer, i didnt really mean it, and NO, i don't want em to die.

But of course you all already knew that. unless you have the kalter syndrome, which makes you become stupid.

Thom, you're my hero!!

And do you want attention, huh?

cheers noni. :blush:

And ah, what a GREAT avatar you have!

Well I can see that you've at least decided not to take those comments personally.

you know, for a moment I kind of took it personally. But now that i think about it, I'd probably say what you said if you made a thread like mine. So it's all good (kinda). But when people (kalter, bananafag) keep using the same argument all the time.. it can get really annoying, you know

it's a compliment from HIM, from up above!! open your eyes!!! be more respectful!

this sounds so much like a bananafag post. You're like a younger, gayer version of him. :idea2:

Ta-da, the super bananafag arrives to back up his lil girlfriend kalter.

Christ, I made like 2 comments, but its good to see Valleyboy turn into a SUPER Whiney Bitch rather than the regular Pussy he was before.

Congratulations!

Yea, someone gotta make fun of you and kalter now that Ren is gone.

I hope i can make you look as stupid as ren did in the past.

ha If i can make at least 1 person laugh, my job here is done.

And oh, i forgot to say this, so here i go:

Before the boring members start bitching, when i said that bananaman and kalter were going to have cancer, i didnt really mean it, and NO, i don't want em to die.

But of course you all already knew that. unless you have the kalter syndrome, which makes you become stupid.

Oooh oohh! I knew that :D