✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

war on iraq?

mburn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey matty's girl.

sorry but it's making me very sad do see your opinion. i know that there are many people who think the way you do.

well, first, i know that it's kinda useless to protest against war 'cause it changes nothing, but here many people protest to show our government that we're happy with its decision not to take part in this war.

second, where da hell do the usa take the right to give "them many chances"??? :-o

i've tryed but i couldn't see the bush administration to try the peace way. or was bombing iraq all the time (aprox. one bomb per week) peaceful, dunno...

do you really think that iraqis are killing people because they hate americans? and do they actually hate americans?

i know there are many (not particularly iraqis) who do, and who have their good reasons, they're doing thigs like attacking wtcs...

but i still cannot see the connection with iraq.

so either i didn't understand your post or there is no justification for your country bombing iraq.

athy, i think that suddam is an evil man who would kill his own children and he threatens us like when september 11th had happend that kindof sacred us all alil so i think president bush doesn't want to go through that again.,also i never really wanted to go to war but the longer we take to go to war the more attacks they could be landing on us.

wha the hell? shed blood for oil? no thats so not right..

what the hell?

he wants the oil to be more powerful!...world domination!

i think if he keeps this up...then he will just be as evil as saddam...

incease in deaths is not worth it for oil!

exactly, and who is to say George Bush is not a terrorist, read my george bush topic and cast your poll

it's like i didn't want to go to war but i would support it if we did i would give my life so that others could be freed of attacks from other countries these are my values and psychedelic_clocks, your country won't even be involed so you don't have to even worry

ahhhhhh!!!!! whatever...i think its all bullshit...

if he is doing it to "find" and "catch/kill" saddam or whatever..then he could at least track him down and arrest him in a sensible way....instead of war..and violence..and making it affect all of iraq and the innocent people..

ah whatever......im going to shut up now..

i think it's quite stupid of old Bushie to bomb Iraq just to find one man, however powerful he may be. And it is suspicious that the US and British troops are attacking the flow of the oil. And also, from what i've read and saw, there weren't any real attacks against the US and UK, except from random Iraq groups that aren't the official one.

and matty'sgirl, if Saddam is an evil man who killed a lot of his nation, then Bush is an evil man who is killing another nation, by bombing them, and by overlooking their own starved poor selves.

It's bad enough for them even before the war, and now the US and UK are attacking them, when they're not the ones who made 911 an important and significant date. And now the US special forces are securing Kirkuk, a town in Iraq, where the flow of the oil ends if i'm not wrong. And Iraq's army equipments are old and decrepit, the same for it's airbases. Makes US look like a big fat bully, doesn't it? With it's state-of-the-art equipment, outfits, and airbases.

The Iraq are even banned by the UN from having missiles with a range greater than 93 miles. Why? And why are the US allowed to have them?

I must admit that I am a born Muslim, and am proud of it :). And I also believe that both Saddam and Bush are cruel, and I support neither. I also do not support Bin Laden, since he violated the Islamic law. Muslims are not supposed to kill innocent people, children, and suchs. We are only allowed to have a war when we are being attacked, and even that, we are not allowed to kill women, children, plants and blahs. We are only allowed to kill those who participate in the war.

Bush tried what? Asking the Iraqis to flee from their country? Asking Saddam to surrender? Asking Saddam to show them his [saddam] inventory of weapons? Bombing Iraq? Were those methods right? Were those method 'everything'? And now he's started a war to make Saddam surrender? Why won't he just track him down, as previously said by Sweet_One, even if it is troublesome. But won't it be more troublesome and expensive to bomb a country? Probably not troublesome, but it is expensive since if US wins, they have to have the money to rebuild it back. And if they track Saddam down, they won't have control of the oil flow, won't they?

And yes, there are other countries to get oil from, but Iraq is the 2nd most, er, 'oilful' [:O] country, and it's easier and cheaper if they get hold of it, isn't it? They don't have to ask different countries for oil, they'd just take Iraq's.

An advice, please put punctuations in your post, Matty'sgirl, I couldn't really understand what you meant by the

he is after more than suddam he is an evil man
He is after more than Saddam he is an evil man? Who is he, pray tell. :)

since the U.S is paying how much for oil now...like 3 dollars per gallon...he wants it and he wants it, to be more powerful....

If he really wanted to find saddam but failed so many times before..wouldn't he call war before...or is it just some "freaky" coincidence...myass it is..

OIL, POWER and WORLD DOMINATION!

if he really cares...he should fight as well....

i think im being stupid......stupid!