Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

edupoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by edupoint

  1. I really love X marks the spot, despite not being one of their 40 best songs, of course😂
  2. You´re talking about the song, not the album I suppose...
  3. What´s the similarity between We Pray and the VLV sounds?
  4. Jupiter worried me, at least the eight seconds I got. We shouldn´t judge a whole song for that little part, but...
  5. It says August 2023...🤷‍♂️
  6. Well if they have released a song preview, it must be the definitive version, can´t be a demo.
  7. Ok ok, that´s true. I hope the final version will be less soft, it needs more punch in my opinion.
  8. What do you mean? The album is finished.
  9. Well, of course, no doubt about that. And nobody can say We Pray reminds of another Coldplay song, too.
  10. That song is now my hope for my favorite song of the album... Is there any other song we haven´t heard?
  11. Have you watched the last Instagram reels? Fans listening to some of the Moon Music songs. It´s now for sure confirmed that Aeterna will be in the album.
  12. Reading myself again, I sound really stupid, it´s not b-sides because they´re included on a EP, like Rainy Day, Glass of Water, etc.
  13. I get your point, but that´s a neverending story, they have (thank god) their own criteria and opinions, and the songs that are left out are not good enough or don´t fit the album style. Or both. So our concept about what is good or not lots of times is far away from what they feel is good.
  14. More and more bands reserve the leftovers from every album so they can go back to them later and give it a different aproach, in case the creative impulse is not keeping up. Understandable but also sad.
  15. True. The same happens with REM, and it doesn´t mean we can´t miss them...
  16. Of course, they´re b-sides because they were not part of Ghost Stories.
  17. I guess the point is not having b-sides anymore, and instead of that having 10 remixes of the same song. It´s something that has been going on for a long time, not just with Coldplay (u2 does the same and it´s horrible). Of course I won´t listen if I don´t like them, but I would rather get a b-side, like some years ago was the usual thing to do.
  18. And nobody´s denying your right to do it, as well as you shouldn´t insult me for expressing respectfully and politely my own opinions. I´m not glad I don´t enjoy the band as much as I used to, but of course I´m happy to hear new music, and watch them go on with whatever they want to do, obviously.
  19. Ok, I would never state that a song is gonna be one of my favorites based on other one´s opinions, but we´ll know in two months. Also, I don´t know anymore what is a classic Coldplay song...
  20. I´m looking for two ticketa for Dublin on the 29th🙏
  21. I still don´t get it. Sound like what? The Singapure rehearsal was I am a mountain?
  22. That guitar for "All my love" sounds beautiful, it really does. I don´t understand, where have you heard "I am a mountain"?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.