Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. You can print the image on a special paper and then iron-transfer it (? :uhoh: ) on the shirt but I've no idea where you can get the paper.
  2. CBA to edit the previous post... I still haven't figured out how to make them gifs visible on the dashboard. Should I make a photo entry instead of a text entry?
  3. Oh god, I want to eat that right now so bad :awesome:
  4. You're welcome :D There's nothing bad with a little bit of chest hair. :blank:
  5. Here. :sneaky: I'll upload Damon's ciggy trick and Alex's bum action as well. Oh and Graham reading a journal. :drunk:
  6. Zeya, you're cute! :nice:
  7. That's actually a great idea! You should make it as you never know who loves the show as well :)
  8. .sally. :nice: That's it for now but hopefully I'll meet more Coldplayers one day.
  9. Sneaky, nasty Damon! :lol:
  10. Thanks for the link! :nice: I think Tennant was great as the Doctor, but Smith is so much better. :wideeyed:
  11. DW marathon with dorm mates is probably the best thing ever :wacky:
  12. I'd love to go to that pub! :blush: I never knew both Blur and Coldplay played there! I have this one without that logo on the right.... :sneaky: VERY :bomb:
  13. Whoa, that is the best dorm room ever!! :stunned: It's HUGE and so pretty!! :dance:
  14. I've no idea, sorry >_< I'll ask on another forum, maybe someone will know how to do it.
  15. QFT! Thanks for all these pics. I can die happy now. :mellow:
  16. I'm okay, thanks! Wearing mah fez atm! I'll go on the balcony soon, it's lovely and windy outside. :wacky:
  17. this pic looks like it came from a film about Sherlock Holmes. :o
  18. Awww. :heart: That colour is the best! Maybe I'll go back to being purple-haired once I get bored of being a brunette. As for fringe... I was considering getting it. Maybe I'll try it at the next appointment with mah hairdresser. :sneaky: In other news, I've got a fez now. And I love it to death. :wacky:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.