Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Haha ok! Sadly I didn't have fringe back then! :lol: Fresh colour etc. Washed off. It does! :nice: Nice.
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
For some reason I haven't seen other comments. I think my Firefox doesn't like CPing at all. Y'all look lovely, guys.
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Love your hair, Jo!
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Stuff like DVDs and CDs is cheaper in the UK. :nice:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Wut. I missed like one page of conversation. Anyway. Hi guys!
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
It's funny because that's exactly hat I consider as red :lol: I though of Katie as the one who always had red hair and Emily had purple. But purple's a tricky colour, it's so hard to define sometimes. :lol: In any case, it's a lovely colour! :wacky:
-
This is insane
Great news! Congrats :)
-
What phone do you have !?
Yeh it's cool! It doesn't have Wi-Fi though, so it's not that good. But photos usually turn out better than on iPhone, at least if there's not enough light.
-
What phone do you have !?
The OS is probably Symbian.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Wooo! Which show are you going to?
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
'Course it is! Nobody will look down on you because of it. :) I haven't posted there for ages!
-
The Blur Thread
Btw, Alex and Damon look absolutely hawt. :wacko:
-
The Blur Thread
SABOFBAFUIGVBUGIVI F fgqzuf oqvfzuoqfcoVGWUIGVPWGV I found an interview from the Think Tank era in Phosphore, a French magazine. Perrine and Louise, I'll scan them ASAP and could you help me translate that into English? Pretty please with a Damon Graham cherry on top?
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Do you also stream the album? Because I don't have it :(
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I had purple hair but now I'm back to brown. :disappointed: I think it was Emily who had purple hair. Well, at least according to these two pics: :heart: This one's beautiful! And they look so funny in it! :nice:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
SKINS :heart: I confess that my dyeing hair to purple was inspired by Emileh. :wacky:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
If you've just started following me I need to inform you that I returned the favour. :nice:
-
Your worst sunburn?
I was on the Miami Beach in May 2009. Everyone else was swimming so I was lying on the beach with nobody around. Thinking a few splashes of sunscreen would be enough, I put some of it on my back but didn't spread it well enough. I asked somebody to do it for me 30 minutes later but it was too late: I had the reddest skin ever for like a month and I could still see that sunburnt skin half a year later.
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
So two days ago I almost bought Bananaz but then I found it on HMV for €10 cheaper. :stunned:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Ohh it'll definitely be good now you posted that gif! :sneaky: Wishin' you a happy weekend as well!
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
thanks! will read it tomorrow ^^
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
The loft bed is awesome (yep, this needed to be said again), and the place looks nice! :awesome:
-
The Blur Thread
Fatboy?! :laugh4:
-
oh nevermind there are too many radiohead posts
I believe we did ask for a subforum to avoid multiple threads for the same band but alas nobody listened to us.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
How great! :cool: Whoa :stunned: That's so pretty! It looks amaaazing. :wacky: