Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. Glad to hear you had fun! :nice: Too bad for not seeing Graham :(
  2. I'd prefer the last week of January, or maybe the first. :)
  3. yeah, about 15 minutes away from my faculty... but only during the academic year. otherwise it takes about 1 hour to get there. i don't know them but yay! :nice:
  4. omg how many skittles are there?!?! I only know original and sour (or crazy sour) ones. :(
  5. Awwwh this one's so cute! :heart: Thanks for posting!
  6. I still do! But we don't have normal campuses here... long story short, the dormitories are completely separated from the faculties and you can choose to live elsewhere - in proper flats or houses.
  7. Loft beds are awesome! :nice: Sadly I don't know what you're supposed to do on a campus as I've never been to one (your first-time-to-campus experiences will be put to great use this autumn though)... Maybe you could take a walk, find a library or cafeteria or stuff like that?
  8. You're a proper fan then! I can't remember how I found out about it but I've started watching it last summer and fell in love. :wacky: I hate it when other countries start broadcasting such great serials YEARS after they originally aired! The UK's a great choice, much better than Malta :lol: I'm in a similar position, I guess - Slovenia's a lovely country but I need to move to see what it's like out there. :awesome: Good luck!!! Older fans love to queue as well so I wouldn't bet on them arriving at the venue late. :blank: But still, you'll probably get close to the stage even if you come at noon. Being in the back sucks big time :sick: Especially when you really want to see the band.
  9. Yaaay, another Skins fan! This makes me very happy :cheesy: Let's hope the original series will be broadcast over there soon! Are you going to study in the UK? as for U2, it depends how big a fan you are, really. I guess you could get into the inner circle if you shoved, but to be on the safe side, you should queue earlier than that. :unsure: :cheesy: :hug:
  10. But Alex is my favourite :bigcry: Damon Albrien? lulz :lol: I'm too lazy to multiquote but this is how you do it: instead of clicking the 'quote' button, you click the button next to it (on your right handside). it'll turn red from white which means it's in the queue for quoting. [/badexplanation] Re slash - basically it's stories about musicians/actors/whoever who are in a relationship with some other famous person. In Blur fandom, this is usually Damon/Graham, in Muse fandom it's Dom/Matt and so on. It's gay porn, more or less. Aaaaaanyway, the link to my tumblr is in my siggy, feel free to follow :wacko:
  11. :lol: nothing wrong with that! i forgot to add 'if i could be who you wanted' line, though!
  12. Well until now I haven't heard people saying they love it :P
  13. Favorite song – Street Spirit (Fade Out) Least favorite song – Sulk Most listened to song (iTunes/last.fm) - Street Spirit (Fade Out) Least listened to song (iTunes/last.fm) - Bones Favorite song musically - Street Spirit (Fade Out) Favorite song lyrically – Street Spirit (Fade Out) Favorite line of the album - Immerse your soul in love Most overrated song - My Iron Lung Most underrated song - Bulletproof (I Wish I Was) Current favorite - don't know, haven't listened to the album for aaaaaages Favorite when you first listened to the album - Fake Plastic Trees Yeah I kind of like Street Spirit (Fade Out).
  14. Ella you did a fantastic job describing the album. :nice: It's hard to choose a favourite song as they're all amazing, each in its own way. But I especially like Exit Music (For A Film) because I always thought of it as a wish to escape from bad things and start anew, which isn't really possible. Who can run away from all the bad things, eh? Then it's Lucky, a promise for something better, maybe a person who can cheer you up. And in the end, Climbing Up The Walls. This might have been my least listened to song off the album but the melody and the lyrics never failed to create that eerie feeling. It actually makes me scared every time I hear it.
  15. ZOE!!! :hug: :heart: :hug: Because then you'll rock the house and know a lot of things that other people won't. :rock: Actually, I envy you your interest in chemistry. I used to like it in primary school but I started to hate it in secondary school because of my professor.
  16. I like this place crowded. It's great that more and more people are posting here; it makes the conversations much more interesting! I'm okay with basically anything. I don't do much until September so that means I always have time for watching it. Except for wacky hours such as 1 am - 10 am gmt when I sleep :laugh4: Oh. It must've been very awkward for all of them. Hopefully they've moved past it and get along well now. And don't worry about long posts. Long posts are cool.
  17. Hey Audrey! You have a lovely name. :smiley: What happened between Graham and Jamie? Being a total noob, I've no idea :embarrassed:
  18. These are awesome :laugh4: Especially the meme! I don't have Starshaped DVD either but we can watch it on youtube! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XD-GmBKeok&feature=related]YouTube- Starshaped-Blur Movie part 1[/ame] The quality's not good, though. :\ :lol:! Is that Jamie's handwriting? It fucking rocks. INORITE?! :bigcry: Do you have time for watching it now? Well... not really now just around 11 am/12 pm GMT. I think this would work the best? I'm from Slovenia but I'll go to England for 5 months in less than one month :D I became a Blur fan far too late. I remember listening to their songs on the radio gazillion years ago so when I downloaded The Best Of 3 years ago, I already knew a lot of the songs. For some reason I didn't get into them until some time last year after seeing people talk about the Hyde Park gig and Blur slash in another fandom. After that I decided to listen to them more and voila. :) Oh well. I think I will make a tumblr after all. :mellow:
  19. omg this gif is great!! where is it from? btw, i'm up for a NDLTR or Blur @ Hyde Park or Starshaped watch party :smiley:
  20. What's Pibloktoq? I'm never sure when it comes to Canadian names and such :p Best of luck with finding it out! :nice: Tell me what you think of the series once you finish watching it! :) I've heard a story about a girl that advertised a Skins party at her place on Myspace. People came, destroyed everything and then she said it was all fake and she didn't actually want to host such a party.
  21. I don't have one either but I don't think I'd buy the album off iTunes anyway. :confused: The song sounds nice, albeit a bit different to the others.
  22. First two seasons are the best :wacky: Who's your favourite character so far? Mine are Jal and Sid, or maybe Cassie. She's so fucked up. So MTV's doing it? I'm not so keen on MTV series so let's hope they do something decent. I think this will spread Skins parties syndrome all over the world very soon. :lol: What's wrong? :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.