Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. :lol:Guatma is amazing:)
  2. wooooooooo Erics happy:D
  3. they have a apt in NYC I think .they're taking a break.its ok we'll keep you posted,have you figured out why?:thinking:
  4. the first was really funny:lol:but the wholle LITii really wants to make me see the second:D
  5. reign of twiglets twiglets will rule the world Coldplay rules the world:lol:
  6. :wink3:Love his bed:wink3::sneaky:
  7. no:wacky: no I dont:lol:I like it:smug:
  8. :laugh3::lol::laugh3:dont want to freeaks the boys out:P
  9. im just gonna wait til it comes On Demand:lol:Im lazy:)
  10. chocolate:smug: favorite food?
  11. oh well,:lol:seriously sprouts?
  12. 630 sleep:sleeping2:
  13. :lol:I live in Florida now:(prob next year Ill see it:(
  14. ou were my first follower on twitter,I think..:thinking::D
  15. :wink3:
  16. ^^"WILL'S MY CHAMPION":D
  17. Guy:heart:always in my head:shame:
  18. :)prob thinks Im weird:shame:
  19. :lol:you mean dead friends
  20. :blush:is thinking very very nice things sbout me:)and that she likes me:D(and same to her)
  21. is saying bye!:smart:
  22. :laugh3:smart:)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.