Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
official coldplay birthday banner thread!
good question,for the boys of course:)
-
Coldplay signed disc for sale in aid of the MS Society!
amazing this really is,my step sis has it and its not easy to handle thank Coldplay for such an amazing thing to do,Happy Bidding:cry:
-
official coldplay birthday banner thread!
haha
-
official coldplay birthday banner thread!
we need to suggest some Coldplay birthday banners!!! for Chris,Guy,Jonny,Will,Phil and maybe some Roadies???just a thought:):thinking:
-
How do you cut your sandwich?
haha triangles:)
-
Happy Birthday Guy!
that says it all!LOVE GUY!!!!!:smug::wink3::dance::dance::dance::dance: :daisy::lol::D:lol::D:kiss::kiss:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
3h and 17m til Guy's b-day!!
-
Easter
Happy Easter and don't forget Guy's birthday:)
- Happy Birthday Guy!
-
Tell me something about you that I don't know
I love Phil H.too!
-
1000 Thing You Can Do With A Human!
758-make him take me to a Coldplay concert:)
-
Happy Birthday Guy!
:) Happy Birthday!
-
What made you happy today?
New Guy banner:)
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
loves Guy^ love ya Lauren:)
-
What was the last thing you said?
donuts!
-
Add a word!
Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and
-
Do you........
yes do you likee Craig Fergueson(scottish comedian:)
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
GAME: ANSWER WITH A SONG
Trouble :) -cp whats wrong?
-
COUNTDOWN TO ONE AGAIN AGAIN GAME!
358
-
I am currently listening to....
Je Ne Parle Pas Francais Girls aloud
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Wales :)
-
What Coldplay Member Are You?
love this thread:)
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
positive?
-
What was the last thing in your mouth?
Guy's.... cake! actually