Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. medium rare do you like sponges?
  2. no brothers and sisters
  3. confession favorite toe?
  4. Cali Britain or France?
  5. chocaholic cdxhocqaholic
  6. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow
  7. singhalese english arabic and french:)wee spanish too.
  8. Basically Coldplay makes the world go round!:) :heart:
  9. 4 more days here!:D
  10. haha no!I meant hes a trooper as he will keep trying and he believes in himself!:)
  11. oh no:cry:!Guy is a trooper he will be fine!:) hugs for him from America!!!!:love::hug::hug:
  12. Guy thoughts please? well I know my other Guy!!!thread should be moved,but I don't know how to(help) anyways more Guy thoughts please! ex.hot guy,nice bass,better ass :)
  13. I'll fix that!
  14. ^I agree ,but I'm getting section 4 IF POSSSIBLE :(
  15. ^haha funny!:D
  16. sexy:)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.