Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Radiohead
what will it sound like??
-
Fleet Foxes
nah, January or February pleas
-
what current bands will reach 10+ albums, 30+ years?
:blank:
-
Happy Birthday Makayla
i love kanye! and makayla? happy birthday!
-
Happy Birthday Mike
oh! Happy birthday mike!
-
Sufjan Stevens
I'm kind of scared to listen to it before christmas :P
-
IT'S MY FAVORITE MONSTER BIRTHDAY♥ (i'maveryneatMonster.') :kiss: alexita.
I missed it, kinda. Happy birthday Alexa!
-
what current bands will reach 10+ albums, 30+ years?
The album is practically dead in mainstream pop music, I'd say. In New Zealand at the moment, the number one album is Kings Of Leon. Not Katy Perry, Justin Bieber or whatever.
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
NEW ZEALAND
-
Sufjan Stevens
I've never heard A Sun Came or Enjoy Your Rabbit :thinking:
-
Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see
I think they're just advertising it as Laneways in Wellington. sooo excited!
-
The Hobbit Is Happening!!! With Peter Jackson! WOOHOO!!
DONT MAKE FUN OF MY COUNTRY but lol ive been there
-
Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see
LADYHAWKE - YEASAYER - DEERHUNTER BEACH HOUSE - BLONDE REDHEAD ARIEL PINK’S HAUNTED GRAFITTI ALL IN ONE SHOW IN MY CITY FOR ONCE. FUCK YES!
-
Daft Punk
I don't really like them, but they pretty much started this whole techno thing. good on them.
-
10 [random] songs on your iTunes - The Randomizer!
Myxomatosis - Radiohead Strobe - Friendly Fires Drop The Bomb - Disasteradio In Lust You Can Hear The Axe Fall - Xiu Xiu Rubbage Rat - The Mint Chicks (Was I) In Your Dreams (Live) - Jeff Tweedy Sea Is Violet - The Dead C Scattered Pearls - Casiotone For The Painfully Alone Mayor - Mount Kimbie I Smell Bubblegum - Time's New Viking
-
Who has a slutty Halloween costume?
I went to a Tumblr meetup last month, we had a troll face mask!
-
What have you learned today?
I really want to go to canada
-
Music you are ashamed of liking
well i am a teenage boy but i quite like her music too
-
I Hate Obama!
boooob the builder edit: bob the builder, not boob the builder :P
-
Music you are ashamed of liking
ehh nah i don't like Lady GaGa. I love Katy Perry though
-
Kanye West!
I don't mind Ke$ha, but i don't listen to her music extensively.
-
Kanye West!
The version of Runaway on the movie was different to the previous versions
-
Take That
holy fuck
-
Ipod touch - any advice
:cheesy:
-
Hot Chip
I'm not a HUGE fan of the new album. But I like their older stuff. 'And I Was A Boy From School' is amazing.