Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. what will it sound like??
  2. nah, January or February pleas
  3. i love kanye! and makayla? happy birthday!
  4. oh! Happy birthday mike!
  5. I'm kind of scared to listen to it before christmas :P
  6. The album is practically dead in mainstream pop music, I'd say. In New Zealand at the moment, the number one album is Kings Of Leon. Not Katy Perry, Justin Bieber or whatever.
  7. I've never heard A Sun Came or Enjoy Your Rabbit :thinking:
  8. I think they're just advertising it as Laneways in Wellington. sooo excited!
  9. DONT MAKE FUN OF MY COUNTRY but lol ive been there
  10. LADYHAWKE - YEASAYER - DEERHUNTER BEACH HOUSE - BLONDE REDHEAD ARIEL PINK’S HAUNTED GRAFITTI ALL IN ONE SHOW IN MY CITY FOR ONCE. FUCK YES!
  11. I don't really like them, but they pretty much started this whole techno thing. good on them.
  12. Myxomatosis - Radiohead Strobe - Friendly Fires Drop The Bomb - Disasteradio In Lust You Can Hear The Axe Fall - Xiu Xiu Rubbage Rat - The Mint Chicks (Was I) In Your Dreams (Live) - Jeff Tweedy Sea Is Violet - The Dead C Scattered Pearls - Casiotone For The Painfully Alone Mayor - Mount Kimbie I Smell Bubblegum - Time's New Viking
  13. I went to a Tumblr meetup last month, we had a troll face mask!
  14. I really want to go to canada
  15. well i am a teenage boy but i quite like her music too
  16. boooob the builder edit: bob the builder, not boob the builder :P
  17. ehh nah i don't like Lady GaGa. I love Katy Perry though
  18. I don't mind Ke$ha, but i don't listen to her music extensively.
  19. The version of Runaway on the movie was different to the previous versions
  20. :cheesy:
  21. I'm not a HUGE fan of the new album. But I like their older stuff. 'And I Was A Boy From School' is amazing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.