✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

whats your medical condition?

Egghead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but she might be obsessed with bananaman's bananas, meaning that if I drive her bananas bananaman has to with it....if she refers to other bananas consequently bananaman has nothing to with it..so she must be talking about my bananas.... :confused:

btw I just had a banana

:idea2: she referred to my banana!

I think this thread is fine...I mean, people like talking about it even if they think they don't. Its good to talk about it. I take anti-depressant meds and some other shit, I have asthma, I dunno whatever. Its no biggie. It doesn't surprise me how many people are depressed at all, a lot of people are out there.

And I apologize in advance to the people who will be offended by that second paragraph' date=' because it's inevitable.[/quote']Not offended at all on my part.

What you said is true for some people...

As for me, it asked about medical conditions, so I decided to come clean about mine. It's friendly enough here, and no one "knows" me so it's not like they'll be shocked.

I feel better now that I'm on meds too. :)

Yep, and it is better to talk about problems than keeping them bottled up and letting them decay your insides.

my ex girlfriends sister had MS, and the symptoms you described made me instantly think of that...she led a normal life tho, just had to rest on occasions when the fatigue kicked in...it's only recently that MS has been medically recognised and accepted...my form teacher when I was 12 was diagnosed with it (1989) and just disappered from school.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?objectid=CEC491ED-C3B3-4B39-9E747386136032B4&dsection=2

:/

Wow, it is crazy because it seems like more people are being diagnosed with it these days! It's strange. I think I'd have to be on medication every day or something, if that's what this turns out to be. :/

I guess I can handle that though, it's just weird because I'm constantly feeling this weird numb/tingling thing going on in my legs, and I'll find myself looking at other people thinking "they aren't feeling numb and tingly and they're older than me.." It's stupid, I know. :rolleyes:

Wonder what ever happened to your teach...?

but she might be obsessed with bananaman's bananas, meaning that if I drive her bananas bananaman has to with it....if she refers to other bananas consequently bananaman has nothing to with it..so she must be talking about my bananas....

btw I just had a banana

she referred to my banana!

hahah..what the hell is going on in your mind. :sneaky: :lol: