✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

whats your medical condition?

Egghead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm reactive depressive and suicidal. been on meds for 2.5 months.

Hi stranger, sorry to hear the condition. :( Glad to hear you're trying to get it under control.

My condition is one we haven't figured out yet.. muscle twitching, fatigue, numbness of the limbs.. it's neurological, but other than that we haven't pinpointed it. :/

my ex girlfriends sister had MS, and the symptoms you described made me instantly think of that...she led a normal life tho, just had to rest on occasions when the fatigue kicked in...it's only recently that MS has been medically recognised and accepted...my form teacher when I was 12 was diagnosed with it (1989) and just disappered from school.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?objectid=CEC491ED-C3B3-4B39-9E747386136032B4&dsection=2

:/

I find it strange how many people are coming into this thread and saying "I suffer depression and used to feel suicidal all the time." Not to mention starting threads to say that.

I'm not sure whether to be happy that people aren't afraid to say it or to be slightly annoyed because the cynic in me thinks that it's all just for attention or so people stop and say "wow, so-and-so is such a tortured soul" or something.

At any rate, it's out there now, so you might as well add me to that list. I take two different medications for depression/anxiety/insomnia, and see a therapist, which is WAAAAYYYY more important than taking pills.

AND NOW I'M HAPPY AS A CLAM. :wideeyed: