• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I am proud to be Danish tonight.

Denmark's two largest - and public - TV stations DR1 and TV2 hosted a big fundraising show for the drought-stricken East Africa, and the final result at the end of the show was 102,502,013 Danish Kroner. At 2am East Africa collection had received 110,013,903 Danish Kroner. A very good result.

i have to look at her with love. i have to look at everyone with love now. not condescension, not hatred, not disgust. i can't be that person anymore.

Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

i love bibliomancy...especially when it actually relates...

i have to change, and i think i am...but sometimes i catch myself judging someone because of the way they are dressed, or looking down on someone as if i know better than them somehow...but i can beat these habits. i won't let my savior down. i need to live and become more like jesus and not be a hypocritical christian.

and if loving everyone and treating everyone with kindness is wrong in the eyes of the lord, like a lot of people seem to believe, then i'm not sure he deserves my worship...but i know that isn't true.

the world needs more people who want to be like jesus and less who want to persecute.

we're called christians because we follow christ. that means not ignoring the acts and words of jesus...

and even if people don't believe in the divinity of jesus, he was still pretty cool.

These last couple of posts really made me smile! And the gig tonight made me elated! Gonna be hard to sleep for awhile yet. :D

^Learning not to judge can be hard, but SO liberating! It makes you responsible for you and you alone,and takes away a burden that was never yours to carry. 'Let go and let God' is a bit cliche, I know. But it's also true. :)

i have to look at her with love. i have to look at everyone with love now. not condescension, not hatred, not disgust. i can't be that person anymore.

Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

i love bibliomancy...especially when it actually relates...

i have to change, and i think i am...but sometimes i catch myself judging someone because of the way they are dressed, or looking down on someone as if i know better than them somehow...but i can beat these habits. i won't let my savior down. i need to live and become more like jesus and not be a hypocritical christian.

and if loving everyone and treating everyone with kindness is wrong in the eyes of the lord, like a lot of people seem to believe, then i'm not sure he deserves my worship...but i know that isn't true.

the world needs more people who want to be like jesus and less who want to persecute.

we're called christians because we follow christ. that means not ignoring the acts and words of jesus...

and even if people don't believe in the divinity of jesus, he was still pretty cool.

stop stealing my thoughts emily, that's creepy D;