• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Well done!! I love to swing a racket but I like badmington, I think its fun, the only time I played tennis was with my fiance drunk and we took up three courts across, it was really funny had a ball of a time at some hotel..lol

Im not fit enough now to play serious tennis with my back and all, but I can dream cant I..

Ya, tennis is pretty intense, at my age the only thing that is really lacking is the serves, otherwise there is so much running and footwork and technicality- ugh it kills me. I just hope to keep on getting better, especially since I'm putting so much time into it.

On the other hand, I've never tried badminton besides playing really horribly in the backyard. Oh- and of you really are interested in tennis, you don't have to be super fit or have a perfect back. I don't know about where you live, but there are a lot of public courts in Toronto. If everything really kills, I suggest playing on clay, it is so much better on the knees and you get more absorption of everything in general. If you end up liking it, join a club. Club play for adults is usually really laid back. For juniors on the other hand it is just filled with constant lessons and tournaments- I think the adults have it easier than us!

Oh and on Supernatural- I've never watched it before but it's seems pretty interesting.

Its really quiet here, everybody is still sleeping, so cant put on any music, I can only boil the kettle for the moment, come ten oclock i'll make some noise, anyway nice chatting I better be off, was nice to see your star shining, take care and home will always be that special place in your heart no matter where ever you swing by..

Ya, tennis is pretty intense, at my age the only thing that is really lacking is the serves, otherwise there is so much running and footwork and technicality- ugh it kills me. I just hope to keep on getting better, especially since I'm putting so much time into it.

On the other hand, I've never tried badminton besides playing really horribly in the backyard. Oh- and of you really are interested in tennis, you don't have to be super fit or have a perfect back. I don't know about where you live, but there are a lot of public courts in Toronto. If everything really kills, I suggest playing on clay, it is so much better on the knees and you get more absorption of everything in general. If you end up liking it, join a club. Club play for adults is usually really laid back. For juniors on the other hand it is just filled with constant lessons and tournaments- I think the adults have it easier than us!

Oh and on Supernatural- I've never watched it before but it's seems pretty interesting.

Perhaps I will when I get married and im bored and need to spice up my life, I will definitlely take it up but I would get really involved if I did, it would be my second priority of life and leasure aside from my soul mate and family. Yes I quite see myself swinging a racket someday, when I dont know lol, but I did like it so i am interested, and we have a court in my local park so its convenient being so close to home.. Im off take care and chat some other time.. Oh and sweet sleep

Perhaps I will when I get married and im bored and need to spice up my life, I will definitlely take it up but I would get really involved if I did, it would be my second priority of life and leasure aside from my soul mate and family. Yes I quite see myself swinging a racket someday, when I dont know lol, but I did like it so i am interested, and we have a court in my local park so its convenient being so close to home.. Im off take care and chat some other time.. Oh and sweet sleep

If you really like it, then go for it. Tennis is really technical and challenging, but it still is an amazing sport. It is literally the only sport I am into, and really passionate about. My second priority behind family and education. Everyone else has hockey and basketball, and then there's me, the one girl who plays tennis.

Well, I suppose you know the time change don't you- because it seems as if you just got up! Thank you so much! I don't really have trouble sleeping at all though, but it means the same anyways!

Haha you're awesome : ) what's up?

Awwww you are too!! :)

Nothing much, really....my friends have convinced me to start watching Orange is The New Black so I've been watching that all night, about to head to bed. What about you? :)

Nothing much, really....my friends have convinced me to start watching Orange is The New Black so I've been watching that all night, about to head to bed. What about you? :)

Thank you : )

I tried watching OITNB when it first came out, but I never really got into it. Does it get better after the first 3-4 episodes? I'm desperate for TV shows right now haha, so I might get back into it.

I'm dead bored, watching prank videos on youtube lol. How was your day?

Sorry to get involved with the convo.. Heard about Orang is The New Black, is it any good? Been thinking to watch it but wanting to hear what anyone says first ;)

Sorry to get involved with the convo.. Heard about Orang is The New Black, is it any good? Been thinking to watch it but wanting to hear what anyone says first ;)

Watch it, definitely worth your time

Also I am thinking that I am so god damn drunk right now oh my GoDDDDDD

Watch it, definitely worth your time

Also I am thinking that I am so god damn drunk right now oh my GoDDDDDD

Lol I see what you did there :P

I need to finish this freaking report! Ahhh need more focus!