• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Thinking about how much I miss Coldplay right now.

This weekend is really hard for me because it's my first Father's Day without my dad in my life, and he is (was) very important to me. I hope he's having a good weekend with his new family.

Your dad has made it to paradise that is promised in the future now you have a chance to be there depending on how good you are and you seem really nice, next time God calls on your door you might want to ask where your dad is :)..

Your dad has made it to paradise that is promised in the future now you have a chance to be there depending on how good you are and you seem really nice, next time God calls on your door you might want to ask where your dad is :)..

He's not passed away, I think that might be easier because then he wouldn't hate me. We got into a fight and he's not talking to me anymore....I haven't seen him in months. It's just difficult because we used to be SO close....practically best friends....and now he wants nothing to do with me. It really sucks.

Anyways, I am thinking that I love baked potatoes. Coldplay as well. And I am super disappointed in some of the people who I thought were my "friends".

What is it?!

Kinda long story and not so important for people to read but long story short, how do you feel when you live in university halls and you live together with about 7 to 8 people in an apartment and someone uses your stuff without permission and they dont even responsible to clean up and create scratches with it? Just happened now and its been repeating thousands of times (this sounds exaggerated but kinda true) and I'm literally tired of telling this freaking guy! :angry: :angry:

He's not passed away, I think that might be easier because then he wouldn't hate me. We got into a fight and he's not talking to me anymore....I haven't seen him in months. It's just difficult because we used to be SO close....practically best friends....and now he wants nothing to do with me. It really sucks.

Anyways, I am thinking that I love baked potatoes. Coldplay as well. And I am super disappointed in some of the people who I thought were my "friends".

Thats shocking! I hope it sorts itself out..

Meanwhile your dad has growing up and consideration and love to think about..(how to care for others feelings, which he really lacks

I had a good sleep, dreamt of my ex and something else and also meant to check a persons name on the net but I lol forgot the name..

Right now im sure if If I was married right now I'd be looking somewhere else bc of lack of consideration from my other half,I feel neglected and unconsidered in my situation and lately Im finding myself liking a person I never thought of having anything to do with, and its was wild..