✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

I am thinking that we are not able to fight with each oter in this forum because we know very deeply that coldplay wouldn't like it, so we choose to be peaceful. Do you feel me? besides we are all coldplayers.. that's the way we are :3 I love you all <3

i am also thinking that i might not be making sense right now, cause my head's spinning of tiredness, I've to sleep.

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I am thinking that we are not able to fight with each oter in this forum because we know very deeply that coldplay wouldn't like it, so we choose to be peaceful. Do you feel me? besides we are all coldplayers.. that's the way we are :3 I love you all <3

i am also thinking that i might not be making sense right now, cause my head's spinning of tiredness, I've to sleep.

I wish everyone felt that way here over the years. But I think the majority Definitely do!:)

I think that was a perfect day!!!:D

Last night was horrible. Found out a guy I've been talking to for a while has been engaged the whole time, and JUST got married...and they've been together for 4 years. I know I should feel bad for the girl but ughhhhhh.....why did this happen? I really really liked him. Don't act single if you're literally the exact opposite. I think I'm done with the flirting/dating scene for now.....that was the cherry on top

Other than that, today's been alright. Gonna be bummed about this guy for a while though, I think

I wouldn't be he is not meant to be.. If he liked you more it would have been you.. There's plenty fish in the sea :) Im still looking for my pale brown eyed young bono looking soul buddy, he showed up once but it was in my dreams, if only I could have rung back..lol

I wouldn't be he is not meant to be.. If he liked you more it would have been you.. There's plenty fish in the sea :) Im still looking for my pale brown eyed young bono looking soul buddy, he showed up once but it was in my dreams, if only I could have rung back..lol

This is true. I'm just bummed....it feels like every time I like someone it goes wrong somehow and I'm back to being alone. Usually I don't mind being alone but lately I just want someone to talk to and be myself around y'know? :\

I do have a crush though, a recent one. I'm not sure if they like me back even though I have a pretty good radar for that kinda stuff. Just waiting for this one to get messed up somehow as well haha

He should have told you he was engaged, imo. Some guys want the best of both worlds, and it's not fair to anyone involved. Hope you feel better soon!:)

I'm thinking if my guy could read me so wrong after all this tim, maybe I've been wrong too.:(

Farout when did I post this??

He should have told you he was engaged, imo. Some guys want the best of both worlds, and it's not fair to anyone involved. Hope you feel better soon!:)

I'm thinking if my guy could read me so wrong after all this tim, maybe I've been wrong too.:(

Yeeeep, that's what I'm saying. It's bullshit....I feel so bad for his wife. They've been together for 4 yrs (don't know if I mentioned that part). Guys are gross.

Anyways, I just got back from work like 2 hours ago, and I found out that my manager and one of the key holders (assistant manager but without the title and wage) are both leaving....aka the only 2 people I work with that I like, and who treat me nicely. So I pretty much have to start looking for a new job, and score it by the end of June. It's gonna be hard because this is my first job and I've only been there since the beginning of April, and places want job experience....I'm so stressed and it's only gonna get worse.

Tbh I just wish I could go back to NYC and see Coldplay again, I miss them so much and it'd be a big help to this stress lol

Yeeeep, that's what I'm saying. It's bullshit....I feel so bad for his wife. They've been together for 4 yrs (don't know if I mentioned that part). Guys are gross.

Anyways, I just got back from work like 2 hours ago, and I found out that my manager and one of the key holders (assistant manager but without the title and wage) are both leaving....aka the only 2 people I work with that I like, and who treat me nicely. So I pretty much have to start looking for a new job, and score it by the end of June. It's gonna be hard because this is my first job and I've only been there since the beginning of April, and places want job experience....I'm so stressed and it's only gonna get worse.

Tbh I just wish I could go back to NYC and see Coldplay again, I miss them so much and it'd be a big help to this stress lol

Good luck with everything, it'll somehow work out eventually. Oh- and don't worry about boys- they have cooties :)

Ya, I was playing under 18's for my club, and the way it works is best of 12 (because it's the games that count, not who wins- I know- it's weird). And it was literally 6-6, which really sucks. Although it was quite satisfying at the same time I guess, because my opponents were way older than me.

Well done!! I love to swing a racket but I like badmington, I think its fun, the only time I played tennis was with my fiance drunk and we took up three courts across, it was really funny had a ball of a time at some hotel..lol

Im not fit enough now to play serious tennis with my back and all, but I can dream cant I..

Life changes Feline girl, the next thing you might know is you might be married one day with kids, swinging in a park with your grandkids and you will forget you even were lonely.. Least thats what I like to think.. Supernatural seems interesting, whats it all about ?? Would you like to share it with me sometime..??

Life changes Feline girl, the next thing you might know is you might be married one day with kids, swinging in a park with your grandkids and you will forget you even were lonely.. Least thats what I like to think.. Supernatural seems interesting, whats it all about ?? Would you like to share it with me sometime..??

Hahaha. Maybe someday. Supernatural is awesome, it's about two brothers who hunt demons and monsters and stuff :) I watch it on Netflix if you have that!

I love Supernatural.

I hate living here.

I am so lonely.

Give me a thousand years then I would get time to watch supernatural, get sick of home and feel really lonely, thats why the internet or tv comes in handy, and dont forget alcohol in moderation ;)..

Really annoyed at the moment my iphone is not working properly so i keep missing incoming calls, thanks to the message back i know who's calling but i need to get it seen to.. not to worry i guess not losing sleep..

Hahaha. Maybe someday. Supernatural is awesome, it's about two brothers who hunt demons and monsters and stuff :) I watch it on Netflix if you have that!

No i dont have that, but supernatural doesnt sound so supernatural, is it like Charmed ??

No i dont have that, but supernatural doesnt sound so supernatural, is it like Charmed ??

Nah it's definitely very supernatural haha lots of ghosts and spirits and stuff. I love the plot of the show and Jensen Ackles is super cute too ahahhaha