• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

That's it! They're after the Coldplayers! I knew it all along! I gotta say, some of the rants on here are pretty hard-core. And eeevvveerrrry secret government agency just needs to know when you are saying night-night to the people of Coldplaying. And... They also want to know, most importantly, when you are talking about them.

*gasps*

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Well, it would be acceptable, until you realize my previous posts had '2004' written in it like five times...

Haha... It's OK, you're forgiven.

Hence the dozey smilie. You did post that, but it's hot and humid here and it slipped right out of my mind as soon as I read it!

That would be nice Dio^

Just thinking of my dutch friend Nick, what a top bloke hes a heck of a character, like a bull fighter not the sort to be afflicted by one but the sort to monopolise one have it running confused, he and I back at my place used to study together and he got me hooked on green cordial, then I dropped out on that note and left, but he left me with good messages to act upon my duty as a faithful christian...

Thinking about how much I miss Coldplay right now.

This weekend is really hard for me because it's my first Father's Day without my dad in my life, and he is (was) very important to me. I hope he's having a good weekend with his new family.

Thinking about how much I miss Coldplay right now.

This weekend is really hard for me because it's my first Father's Day without my dad in my life, and he is (was) very important to me. I hope he's having a good weekend with his new family.

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs* :hug:

Don't worry cause you have us : )