• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Well if I can help you :wacko:[/color]

Well who knows.

I don't know if it's obvious but lately my Editors obsession has reached quite a height but the tour is ending soon. They're still headlining Berlin festival 6 sept and a few other shows and i really want to go to berlin but my parents and mostly my mum doesn't want me to. When i asked about it they just said "no Hannah that's too much" so i asked for a proper reason and eventually dad said he couldn't give one and that I should just go then nut that it would make mum unhappy (because she worries about me (duh!)) that really hurt me. I just asked for something that i really really want... Then they told me to stop staring at them with my puppy eyes.

I really want to go to that festival and there's a chance that my mum will eventually just let me go but I obviously don't want to make her unhappy!

They also don't understand why. "You went to London in July" "and you've seen them" "they'll be back" (i want to see A Life As A Ghost live okay)

I sound like a really spoiled kid but i'm just a crazy fan :(

Well who knows.

I don't know if it's obvious but lately my Editors obsession has reached quite a height but the tour is ending soon. They're still headlining Berlin festival 6 sept and a few other shows and i really want to go to berlin but my parents and mostly my mum doesn't want me to. When i asked about it they just said "no Hannah that's too much" so i asked for a proper reason and eventually dad said he couldn't give one and that I should just go then nut that it would make mum unhappy (because she worries about me (duh!)) that really hurt me. I just asked for something that i really really want... Then they told me to stop staring at them with my puppy eyes.

I really want to go to that festival and there's a chance that my mum will eventually just let me go but I obviously don't want to make her unhappy!

They also don't understand why. "You went to London in July" "and you've seen them" "they'll be back" (i want to see A Life As A Ghost live okay)

I sound like a really spoiled kid but i'm just a crazy fan :(

No I understand you, I'd love to hear A Life As A Ghos live but I fear I'll see them on their next tour...

Do you have anyone to come with you? That would help in the first place *calls Thalia* because didn't you go to London on your own? I'm sure you won't ask your parents to pay for it (you're going to uni now go be a poor student Hobs :p ) Tell them about the song you want to hear, that they won't play it after this tour or something like that. Tell all your reasons to them. Ask them to come if they don't want you to go alone

And if you go, ask the band to come and play in Tórshavn for a night :nice: :wacky:

No I understand you, I'd love to hear A Life As A Ghos live but I fear I'll see them on their next tour...

Do you have anyone to come with you? That would help in the first place *calls Thalia* because didn't you go to London on your own? I'm sure you won't ask your parents to pay for it (you're going to uni now go be a poor student Hobs :p ) Tell them about the song you want to hear, that they won't play it after this tour or something like that. Tell all your reasons to them. Ask them to come if they don't want you to go alone

And if you go, ask the band to come and play in Tórshavn for a night :nice: :wacky:[/color]

Oh has Thalia fallen in love yet? Yeah it's the same as in London, i know other people who are going but I would travel on my own, but we just came back from Spain and I swear I was the least stressed of the family, their mind was everywhere and I still don't know why. I'm actually quite good at travelling and I think they're aware of that... Indeed, no way. I'd pay everthing myself (good thing Editors only cost half as much as Coldplay) hehe I still have some savings and I do babysitting :charming:

They won't go with me, they wouldnt do a random citytrip in some random weekend in september :/

I will certainly fo that, if I don't die when The Smith is standing in front of me :drunk:

Oh has Thalia fallen in love yet? Yeah it's the same as in London, i know other people who are going but I would travel on my own, but we just came back from Spain and I swear I was the least stressed of the family, their mind was everywhere and I still don't know why. I'm actually quite good at travelling and I think they're aware of that... Indeed, no way. I'd pay everthing myself (good thing Editors only cost half as much as Coldplay) hehe I still have some savings and I do babysitting :charming:

They won't go with me, they wouldnt do a random citytrip in some random weekend in september :/

I will certainly fo that, if I don't die when The Smith is standing in front of me :drunk:

I don't know, it's the only German I really talk with here...

Yeah that might be the problem, travelling on your own. It's good if they are aware of it, you being good at travelling.

:charming: having money, so usefull, why do I feel so poor here?

ohk, but Berlin is nice :wink3:

:awesome: just try to survive everything

I don't know, it's the only German I really talk with here...

Yeah that might be the problem, travelling on your own. It's good if they are aware of it, you being good at travelling.

:charming: having money, so usefull, why do I feel so poor here?

ohk, but Berlin is nice :wink3:

:awesome: just try to survive everything[/color]

I know some Germans who are going a bit from the Editors forum and twitter

I think my mum is scared of festivals... Remember when i asked to go to Pinkpop? (Not sure if i told you actually) the actual reason i couldn't go wasn't because it was super close to the exams, but because i would be alone at that festival. I wouldn't be alone this time but :shrug:

Yes Berlin is very nice!

Sure if you can tell me HOW i would survive that :p

I know some Germans who are going a bit from the Editors forum and twitter

I think my mum is scared of festivals... Remember when i asked to go to Pinkpop? (Not sure if i told you actually) the actual reason i couldn't go wasn't because it was super close to the exams, but because i would be alone at that festival. I wouldn't be alone this time but :shrug:

Yes Berlin is very nice!

Sure if you can tell me HOW i would survive that :p

Cool, I'm not on that forum you know :shame:

oh really, I went to Pukkelpop with mine and SHE weirded ME out there :blank: like 'hey I saw them here and there and there and look 400 frank for a ticket that's like 20€' I was like 'mum we're standing before old posters, 'kay '

Just try not to end up in hospital :nice: and if you do end up in hospital, be better as me and hear your favourite song played live

Well appearently I did hear The Phone Book but I don't remember that, or asking for my mum, or answering questions...

Cool, I'm not on that forum you know :shame:

oh really, I went to Pukkelpop with mine and SHE weirded ME out there :blank: like 'hey I saw them here and there and there and look 400 frank for a ticket that's like 20€' I was like 'mum we're standing before old posters, 'kay '

Just try not to end up in hospital :nice: and if you do end up in hospital, be better as me and hear your favourite song played live

Well appearently I did hear The Phone Book but I don't remember that, or asking for my mum, or answering questions...[/color]

Yes I know! Shame on you :angry:

Hahahaha my dad showed me his concert tickets once and i was like "woooow that's a super old ticket for The Stones!! And Pink Floyd!! With the flying pig!" And he was so not impressed :|

Yeah I'll try :uhoh:

Yeah I must've heard The Racing Rats too but I only remember the first 10 seconds, when i was walking behind the stage :confused:

Yes I know! Shame on you :angry:

Hahahaha my dad showed me his concert tickets once and i was like "woooow that's a super old ticket for The Stones!! And Pink Floyd!! With the flying pig!" And he was so not impressed :|

Yeah I'll try :uhoh:

Yeah I must've heard The Racing Rats too but I only remember the first 10 seconds, when i was walking behind the stage :confused:

I know :shame:

really :surprised: my mum even weirded out other people then,

TIP: never take your parents to an anniversary edition of a festival they used to attend

oh, sorry :hug:

Nah- Fed all the way! And on the woman's side Bouchard better win one already- Canada is actually kinda good at something I watch besides hockey (finally).

I dont hate Federer but i hope he's out sooner rather than later, and yeah, Bouchard and Raonic are both really good Canadians.

I dont hate Federer but i hope he's out sooner rather than later, and yeah, Bouchard and Raonic are both really good Canadians.

I feel the same about Djokovic. Let's face it though, it's gunna be Federer and Nole in the finals. On the woman's side though, it's all open. How can you even begin to dislike Federer, he's a legend!

I feel the same about Djokovic. Let's face it though, it's gunna be Federer and Nole in the finals. On the woman's side though, it's all open. How can you even begin to dislike Federer, he's a legend!

In that final I would bet on Nole to win ;)

true, the women's side is open and much less predictable.